Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Respiratory Therapy
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Bucks County Community College
Bucks County Community College BUCKS IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY APPLICATION DEADLINE OPEN UNTIL FILLED — UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED students in additional nursing classes, such as Nursing 101 and 102, if qualified.
BEAUFORT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE PLEASE CHECK ( ) THE …
BEAUFORT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE -CNA -CNA1 -Dental Hygienist -Licensed Practical Nurse -Licensed Practical Nurse -Produce clerk -Some of the classes, but I think students need hands on training before graduating from ___. 7.
Health Care Programs At CCBC – The Community College Of …
You’ll love the top-notch classes and instructors, convenience and personal support. Certified Nursing Assistant/ Geriatric Nursing Assistant CNAs/GNAs are entry-level positions in direct patient care. Certified nursing assistants may be
CAMPUS September 2012
Beaufort County Community College CAMPUS Connections September 2012 Creating Success: Hope • Opportunity • Jobs Inside Page 2 p.m., working on their GED studies in the afternoon and CNA I classes that same night. “We are very proud of these students.
Nurse Aide Training Program – Bucks County Community College
Classes are held two days per week for approximately 3 months: 14 five-hour classes and 8 eight-hour clinical sessions. the American Red Cross to become a Certified Nurse Aide. Bucks County Community College will not enroll a Nurse Aide applicant whose CHRI report
Health, Cyber Security Drive Community College Numbers
Ida Sass said health care is “huge” at Baltimore City Community College. At community colleges in Greater Baltimore, “Our CNA classes are packed all the time,” said Patty Keeton , Howard’s executive director of workforce development.
Jean Turner: Earning GED And Reinventing Herself In BCCC’s …
classes at Baltimore City Community College (BCCC). It was there that a new career pathway presented BEST CNA program, funded jointly by the Annie E. Casey Foundation and the Maryland
Contact Directory 2012.OCTOBER 2012
Baltimore City Community College GNA Program 710 E. Lombard Street Baltimore, MD 21202-4047 410-986-3200 Carroll Community College EMT-CNA Harford Community College Community and Business Svc Div. 401 Thomas Run Road Belair, MD 21015
BEAUFORT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
BEAUFORT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE . BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING . February 7, 2012 . shop classes; it is a comprehensive program in the high schools that offers all of (Certified Nursing Assistant) exam.