Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Bucks County Community College
Bucks County Community College BUCKS IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY APPLICATION DEADLINE OPEN UNTIL FILLED — UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED students in additional nursing classes, such as Nursing 101 and 102, if qualified.
BEAUFORT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE PLEASE CHECK ( ) THE …
BEAUFORT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE -CNA -CNA1 -Dental Hygienist -Licensed Practical Nurse -Licensed Practical Nurse -Produce clerk -Some of the classes, but I think students need hands on training before graduating from ___. 7.
Health Care Programs At CCBC – The Community College Of …
You’ll love the top-notch classes and instructors, convenience and personal support. Certified Nursing Assistant/ Geriatric Nursing Assistant CNAs/GNAs are entry-level positions in direct patient care. Certified nursing assistants may be
CAMPUS September 2012
Beaufort County Community College CAMPUS Connections September 2012 Creating Success: Hope • Opportunity • Jobs Inside Page 2 p.m., working on their GED studies in the afternoon and CNA I classes that same night. “We are very proud of these students.
Nurse Aide Training Program – Bucks County Community College
Classes are held two days per week for approximately 3 months: 14 five-hour classes and 8 eight-hour clinical sessions. the American Red Cross to become a Certified Nurse Aide. Bucks County Community College will not enroll a Nurse Aide applicant whose CHRI report
Health, Cyber Security Drive Community College Numbers
Ida Sass said health care is “huge” at Baltimore City Community College. At community colleges in Greater Baltimore, “Our CNA classes are packed all the time,” said Patty Keeton , Howard’s executive director of workforce development.
Jean Turner: Earning GED And Reinventing Herself In BCCC’s …
classes at Baltimore City Community College (BCCC). It was there that a new career pathway presented BEST CNA program, funded jointly by the Annie E. Casey Foundation and the Maryland
Contact Directory 2012.OCTOBER 2012
Baltimore City Community College GNA Program 710 E. Lombard Street Baltimore, MD 21202-4047 410-986-3200 Carroll Community College EMT-CNA Harford Community College Community and Business Svc Div. 401 Thomas Run Road Belair, MD 21015
BEAUFORT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
BEAUFORT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE . BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING . February 7, 2012 . shop classes; it is a comprehensive program in the high schools that offers all of (Certified Nursing Assistant) exam.