Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP-Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Certificate: Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assisting
- AS - Medical Assisting
- Diploma - Medical Office Specialist
- Diploma - Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Give your career a boost with an education from Bryant and Stratton College. We offer certificate, associate degree, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, criminal justice, design, finance, technology, health care, and legal fields.
For more information about Bryant and Stratton’s graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.bryantstratton.edu/disclosures.
- Medical Assisting-AAS
- Medical Administrative Assisting-AAS
District Improvement Plan 2011-12
CNA Subcommittees: Demographics Chaired by: Sara English Student TSTC, MCC ESC Region 12 ESL Funds ESC Region 12, Local Hispanic Agencies (ex.: LULAC) To be established by And/or the Waco Tribune Herald.
Ealth Human Services C.E. Spring 2010 Schedule
MCC is an approved provider of the federally required course for anyone wishing to work as a certified nurse aide (CNA) in a long-term which breaks the required classes into three distinct blocks to allow the student to pay for the course