Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Guide To Post-High School Planning
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College (Chandler) NAU offers classes locally, online and in Flagstaff. As part of this program you have access to AZ 85278-0112 www.asu.edu 480-965-9011 ASU-West University Tuition $9716 (2
Guide To Post-High School Planning – GUHSD
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College (Chandler) CNA certification, etc. may result in community college credit – Automotive program at Glendale Community College earns community Tempe, AZ 85278-0112 www.asu.edu 480-965-9011
ADVANCED PLACEMENT – Maricopa Community Colleges District …
Chandler-Gilbert Community College . Estrella Mountain Community College . 18401 North 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032-1210 . 602.787.6500 . http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/ Phoenix College Classes are offered primarily during daytime hours during traditional Fall and Spring semesters for two
U.S. SUMMER EXTERNSHIP & OPPORTUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE
Open to all years, no CNA or clinical experience required. Begin accepting applications in January. 3 educational classes Prerequisites: GPA: 3.0 minimum, Completion of at least one clinical rotation, Two clinical references
… Return Doc
AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, LA, NV, OR, TX, WA. A CNA Connect policy must be in place before the Workers’ Compensation line is considered for this class. MARINE SUPPLIES/SHIP CHANDLER STORE-EXCL. Review more specific classes before selecting this class.
… Retrieve Full Source
CNA Coordinator Azra Dawes email@example.com East Ridge High School 13322 Excalibur Road (352) 242-2080 Susan C. Williams, RN Deborah Brabham/ June Chandler 4790 NW 7th St, Suite 104 (305) 444-1515 Ramon Valenti (941) 495-8282 (407) 859-8367
ARIZONA STATE BOARD OF NURSING Nursing Assistant Training …
That some programs may not be offering classes at this time. Basic CNA Program at Glendale Community College . Site: Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center . Chandler . 480-224-2314 . Bradshaw Mountain High School West . 0004 . Prescott Valley .
The Chandler Unified School District Is Committed To The …
Ww2.chandler.k12.az.us/bhs. Chandler High School. Terry Williams, Principal. ww2.chandler.k12.az.us/chs. Hamilton High School. Classes Taken a Second Time 6 Admission to Colleges & Universities 6. Arizona Board of Regents Tuition Waiver 7.
Aid Classes. Caregiver Training $275 CNA $1080 Includes the books. CPR/First Aid, Fingerpritning, TB AZ, 85201 (On Main St between Dobson & Sycamore St in front of the light rail station). 602-741-5526. The Chandler Chamber of Commerce is seeking PT Receptionist Candidate will be
Life Care Planning Packet (Advanced Directives)
Western AZ Reg. Medical Center Hospice (928) 763-6979 WALLET-SIZED NOTICE: Complete the wallet-sized “Notice In Case of Accident or Other Emergency,” cut it out, and keep it in your wallet with