Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Guide To Post-High School Planning
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College (Chandler) NAU offers classes locally, online and in Flagstaff. As part of this program you have access to AZ 85278-0112 www.asu.edu 480-965-9011 ASU-West University Tuition $9716 (2
Guide To Post-High School Planning – GUHSD
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College (Chandler) CNA certification, etc. may result in community college credit – Automotive program at Glendale Community College earns community Tempe, AZ 85278-0112 www.asu.edu 480-965-9011
ADVANCED PLACEMENT – Maricopa Community Colleges District …
Chandler-Gilbert Community College . Estrella Mountain Community College . 18401 North 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032-1210 . 602.787.6500 . http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/ Phoenix College Classes are offered primarily during daytime hours during traditional Fall and Spring semesters for two
U.S. SUMMER EXTERNSHIP & OPPORTUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE
Open to all years, no CNA or clinical experience required. Begin accepting applications in January. 3 educational classes Prerequisites: GPA: 3.0 minimum, Completion of at least one clinical rotation, Two clinical references
… Return Doc
AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, LA, NV, OR, TX, WA. A CNA Connect policy must be in place before the Workers’ Compensation line is considered for this class. MARINE SUPPLIES/SHIP CHANDLER STORE-EXCL. Review more specific classes before selecting this class.
… Retrieve Full Source
CNA Coordinator Azra Dawes firstname.lastname@example.org East Ridge High School 13322 Excalibur Road (352) 242-2080 Susan C. Williams, RN Deborah Brabham/ June Chandler 4790 NW 7th St, Suite 104 (305) 444-1515 Ramon Valenti (941) 495-8282 (407) 859-8367
ARIZONA STATE BOARD OF NURSING Nursing Assistant Training …
That some programs may not be offering classes at this time. Basic CNA Program at Glendale Community College . Site: Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center . Chandler . 480-224-2314 . Bradshaw Mountain High School West . 0004 . Prescott Valley .
The Chandler Unified School District Is Committed To The …
Ww2.chandler.k12.az.us/bhs. Chandler High School. Terry Williams, Principal. ww2.chandler.k12.az.us/chs. Hamilton High School. Classes Taken a Second Time 6 Admission to Colleges & Universities 6. Arizona Board of Regents Tuition Waiver 7.
Aid Classes. Caregiver Training $275 CNA $1080 Includes the books. CPR/First Aid, Fingerpritning, TB AZ, 85201 (On Main St between Dobson & Sycamore St in front of the light rail station). 602-741-5526. The Chandler Chamber of Commerce is seeking PT Receptionist Candidate will be
Life Care Planning Packet (Advanced Directives)
Western AZ Reg. Medical Center Hospice (928) 763-6979 WALLET-SIZED NOTICE: Complete the wallet-sized “Notice In Case of Accident or Other Emergency,” cut it out, and keep it in your wallet with