Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Healthcare Program – CSN – Home
Las Vegas, NV 89102 OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm The Healthcare Program CNA participants will focus on All classes can be customized to your specific business needs and scheduled at a convenient time
Community Resources/Las Vegas
Henderson NV 89015 Associated Counselors (Individual & family) Classes and services offered at various community centers LPN’s, CNA’s and certified Early Childhood Education Teachers. It is designed as an inclusive environment where children with or without disabilities learn,
Health Care And Health Care Education Opportunities In Nevada …
Instructor, CNA Department of Health Sciences Truckee Meadows Community College 7000 Dandini Blvd, RDMT 418 A Reno, NV 89512-3999 Henderson, NV 89015 702-992-2000 / Fax: 702-992-2226 firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Rosemary Witt Interim Director
Inside ROP 5-06
classes for the fall. Greystone, Henderson Elem School, Himmelrick Child Care, Hollywood Video, Home Gallery, Inland Empire Job CNA students are in white, and Acute Care students are in blue. It was such a success that Brooks plans
2009 Schedule Of Classes
Classes with an asterisk (*) indicate CNA appropriate. Classes may be cancelled for unusual circumstances, or if there is low 102 East Lake Mead Parkway, Henderson, NV 89015 St. Rose Dominican Hospitals – San Martín Campus (702) 492-8000: 8280 West Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, NV 89113
AHEC Of Southern Nevada, CSN And SNMIC Would Like To The …
Including day, evening and weekend classes taught on three main campuses Henderson, NV 89053-1101 (702) 267-1658 www.snmic.com College of Southern Nevada Henderson Campus • Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Approved Nursing Assistant Training Programs
Approved Nursing Assistant Training Programs SOUTHERN NEVADA College of Southern Nevada 6375 W. Charleston Blvd.—Nursing Las Vegas, NV 89146
Day, evening and weekend classes available Internship opportunities and job placement assistance Academic counseling North Las Vegas, NV 89030 Henderson Campus 3200 College Dr. Henderson, NV 89015 Contact Information: Paralegal Studies Program W2C
Nevada State Board Of URSING EWS
Henderson, NV 89015 702-992-2000 Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN Degree) As a licensed nurse or certified nursing assistant, you setting restrictions and requirements like classes or random drug tests. Suspension