Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing Administration - Master's
Healthcare Program – CSN – Home
Las Vegas, NV 89102 OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm The Healthcare Program CNA participants will focus on All classes can be customized to your specific business needs and scheduled at a convenient time
Community Resources/Las Vegas
Henderson NV 89015 Associated Counselors (Individual & family) Classes and services offered at various community centers LPN’s, CNA’s and certified Early Childhood Education Teachers. It is designed as an inclusive environment where children with or without disabilities learn,
Health Care And Health Care Education Opportunities In Nevada …
Instructor, CNA Department of Health Sciences Truckee Meadows Community College 7000 Dandini Blvd, RDMT 418 A Reno, NV 89512-3999 Henderson, NV 89015 702-992-2000 / Fax: 702-992-2226 email@example.com Dr. Rosemary Witt Interim Director
Inside ROP 5-06
classes for the fall. Greystone, Henderson Elem School, Himmelrick Child Care, Hollywood Video, Home Gallery, Inland Empire Job CNA students are in white, and Acute Care students are in blue. It was such a success that Brooks plans
2009 Schedule Of Classes
Classes with an asterisk (*) indicate CNA appropriate. Classes may be cancelled for unusual circumstances, or if there is low 102 East Lake Mead Parkway, Henderson, NV 89015 St. Rose Dominican Hospitals – San Martín Campus (702) 492-8000: 8280 West Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, NV 89113
AHEC Of Southern Nevada, CSN And SNMIC Would Like To The …
Including day, evening and weekend classes taught on three main campuses Henderson, NV 89053-1101 (702) 267-1658 www.snmic.com College of Southern Nevada Henderson Campus • Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Approved Nursing Assistant Training Programs
Approved Nursing Assistant Training Programs SOUTHERN NEVADA College of Southern Nevada 6375 W. Charleston Blvd.—Nursing Las Vegas, NV 89146
Day, evening and weekend classes available Internship opportunities and job placement assistance Academic counseling North Las Vegas, NV 89030 Henderson Campus 3200 College Dr. Henderson, NV 89015 Contact Information: Paralegal Studies Program W2C
Nevada State Board Of URSING EWS
Henderson, NV 89015 702-992-2000 Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN Degree) As a licensed nurse or certified nursing assistant, you setting restrictions and requirements like classes or random drug tests. Suspension