Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Respiratory Therapy
Healthcare Program – CSN – Home
Las Vegas, NV 89102 OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm The Healthcare Program CNA participants will focus on All classes can be customized to your specific business needs and scheduled at a convenient time
Community Resources/Las Vegas
Henderson NV 89015 Associated Counselors (Individual & family) Classes and services offered at various community centers LPN’s, CNA’s and certified Early Childhood Education Teachers. It is designed as an inclusive environment where children with or without disabilities learn,
Health Care And Health Care Education Opportunities In Nevada …
Instructor, CNA Department of Health Sciences Truckee Meadows Community College 7000 Dandini Blvd, RDMT 418 A Reno, NV 89512-3999 Henderson, NV 89015 702-992-2000 / Fax: 702-992-2226 email@example.com Dr. Rosemary Witt Interim Director
Inside ROP 5-06
classes for the fall. Greystone, Henderson Elem School, Himmelrick Child Care, Hollywood Video, Home Gallery, Inland Empire Job CNA students are in white, and Acute Care students are in blue. It was such a success that Brooks plans
2009 Schedule Of Classes
Classes with an asterisk (*) indicate CNA appropriate. Classes may be cancelled for unusual circumstances, or if there is low 102 East Lake Mead Parkway, Henderson, NV 89015 St. Rose Dominican Hospitals – San Martín Campus (702) 492-8000: 8280 West Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, NV 89113
AHEC Of Southern Nevada, CSN And SNMIC Would Like To The …
Including day, evening and weekend classes taught on three main campuses Henderson, NV 89053-1101 (702) 267-1658 www.snmic.com College of Southern Nevada Henderson Campus • Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Approved Nursing Assistant Training Programs
Approved Nursing Assistant Training Programs SOUTHERN NEVADA College of Southern Nevada 6375 W. Charleston Blvd.—Nursing Las Vegas, NV 89146
Day, evening and weekend classes available Internship opportunities and job placement assistance Academic counseling North Las Vegas, NV 89030 Henderson Campus 3200 College Dr. Henderson, NV 89015 Contact Information: Paralegal Studies Program W2C
Nevada State Board Of URSING EWS
Henderson, NV 89015 702-992-2000 Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN Degree) As a licensed nurse or certified nursing assistant, you setting restrictions and requirements like classes or random drug tests. Suspension