Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment Report
(CNA): most importantly the to include classes in 7,950 6 12 8,683 9 22 Lenoir 7,133 6 11 8,735 9 22 Lincoln 11,550 9 17 11,281 11 28 McDowell 6,079 5 9 6,399 6 16 Macon 3,643 3 5 4,313 4 11 Madison 2,633 2 4 2,820 3 7 Martin 2,933 2 4 3,520 4 9 Mecklenburg 151,368
CNA Colby College Colgate University currency, commodity, and non-traditional asset classes, which will be relied upon by risk/portfolio managers for stress testing, scenario analysis, tracking error calculations USA, GA, Macon USA, PA, West Chester USA, RI, Providence India, Delhi, New
Serenity House Personal Care Hom
Home Evaluations * Parenting Classes * In-Home Intensive Treatment Homestead Services In-Home Case DFCS Long County DFCS Macon County DFCS Decatur County DFCS Camden County DFCS Miller County DFCS Addiction Counselors, CNA's and trained care providers
… View Doc
Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification. and non-returnable dvd to Kim Anglin, 13WMAZ, 1314 Gray Highway, Macon, Georgia 31211. CITY OF SAVANNAH, GEORGIA JOB OPENINGS CNA’S: All shifts available. Apply in person at River Place Nursing Center,
Our ESCA Family Newsletter – Easter Seals Central Alabama …
Macon Brock Emily Burwell Cathy Caldwell Barbara Crozier Chip DeShields Certified Nursing Assistant Class class has really grown! For the first time in our ten year history, we will be offering concurrent classes beginning June 23rd. One
… Doc Retrieval
560 Macon County 570 Madison County 580 Martin County 590 McDowell County with a capacity equal to one lab per two classes per tested grade level. CNA conducted 2011-2012 Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent
… Doc Retrieval
CNA CNA's Center for Naval Analyses College of Lake County Columbia University Commerce Commission Committee on Sustainability Assessment (COSA) evening, and Saturday classes at our main campus, extension sites and local business and industry sites.
… Doc Viewer
Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification. computer. No phone calls will be accepted Mail resume, and non-returnable dvd to Kim Anglin, 13WMAZ, 1314 Gray Highway, Macon, CNA’S: All shifts available. Apply in person at River Place Nursing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – American Association Of Critical-Care …
RN, MSN, CNA, BC, are recipients of the . AACN Lifetime Membership Award. MSN The Medical Center of Central Georgia Macon, GA Cathy Schuster, RN, BSN, CCRN University of California San Francisco Medical Center San Francisco, CA Elsevier
2009-10 GRE Test Center And Code Lists
3012 Macon (478) 476-9395 0026 Marietta (770) 980-1117 3007 Savannah (912) 355-2267 3024 Valdosta (229) 245-1069 HAwAII * 07047530 Hilo (808) 974-7370 5103 Honolulu (808) 441-5095 * 7726 Honolulu (808) 956-3454 IdAHo 2002 Meridian 3700(208) 373-1815 * 7565
Saturday, September 13, 2008 – Welcome To Hostos Community …
Classes begin Fall 2008 For more information, Samuel “Wheels” Macon, has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair, but the two have remained steadfast friends since child- Certified Nurse Aide transitioningto Home Health Aide
CNA Insurance Companies Building a Solid Foundation: Managing Law Practice Risk Lincoln, NE Ethics Issues in the Internet Age: E-Mail, Trust Accounts, Payment Systems and Websites American Bar Association On Demand Webcast Cheryl Ritter Jody Stagner
Radiation Therapy Technology Brochure
770 Pine Street Suite L-20, Macon, GA 31201 •Clearview Cancer Institute, 3601 CCI Drive, Huntsville, Classes are conducted on they must, however, complete a certified nursing assistant (CNA) program in order to document patient care experience. Program application,