Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Computer Information Systems
classes, they take a strong complement of liberal arts a local business-consulting firm serving small businesses in the Quad Cities area. He teaches core courses in the CNA and CIS degree programs and has been teaching at the
She worked for her Certified Nursing Assistant credential and went to school to about the financial fitness classes too because she knows that is one of her weaknesses. ***** Chicago with his mom and the young woman had relocated to the Quad Cities hoping to find
Computer Network Administration Computer Network Administration
St. Ambrose with a CNA major, you’ll be prepared to assume The CNA degree requires 42 credit hours of classes including 27 credit hours of computer courses, a local business-consulting firm serving small businesses in the Quad Cities area. He
Central 09V6 Holiday
Where she got her CNA. From there she became a house parent in the Quad-Cities. To help that effort, the initiative created Esperanza/ Latino Community Service Network, Advance registration is required for all classes.
MetroLink of the Quad Cities Community Health Care Youth Services Bureau Broadway Presbyterian Church Illinois/Iowa Center for Independent Living Churches United of the Quad Cities Her CNA classes were paid for through CSBG funding. Devin passed
College Of Nursing
Classes are not held in the summer semester. (CNA) offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center if they also meet the other educational and practice requirements set for this exam. Admission Requirements (Quad Cities), 20FS1502MS7 (Rockford), 20FS1502MS1(Urbana).
Great Nursing Doesn’t Happen By Chance.
Quad-Cities “Michelle’s efforts have been instrumental also conducts classes in churches, CNA Blank Children’s Hospital Des Moines “Nici’s vision is to improve the day-to-day practice of the entire health care team. Each
BOARD OF REGENTS AGENDA ITEM 28 STATE OF IOWA FEBRUARY 7 …
classes, guided independent study, ICN, WWW, and other digital, electronic, and print media. 9 Quad Cities Graduate Study Center, Rock Island, IL. 10 Southwest Iowa Regent Resource Center, Council Bluffs. 11 Tri—State Graduate Study Center, Sioux City.
Iowa CSAs By County – Iowa State University Extension And …
Vegetables, cooking classes, yoga instruction A & A Acres Annette Wedemeyer 3681 Ogden Avenue Lake City, IA 51440 Quad Cities, Muscatine vegetables, flowers, grain, sweet corn One Step at a Time Gardens Jan Libbey and Tim Landgraf Jessica and Andrew 1465 120th Street Kanawha, IA 50447