Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
SUPERINTENDENTS NEWSLETTER UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF …
One of the best high schools in the state of Illinois, and probably in counselor at Schaumburg High School. “It’s a great opportunity to meet our college placement classes because they have a keen interest in a
Blessings March 2012
The classes will be in Champaign County continuing saga of the state of Illinois and cuts CNA’s Social Workers*
KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS
State of Illinois Department of Human Services – Bureau of Child Care and DevelopmentCHILD CARE APPLICATION IL444-3455 (R-6-11)Page # of ## KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS
50 News Spring 2009 – St. Matthew Center For Health
in Schaumburg, completing prerequisites for its LPN program. supervisor for classes, which we lovingly refer to as “Group.” Thank you to Lutheran Social Services of Illinois and St. Matthew Center for Health for opening
“Academic Schedule of Classes” and to eliminate, cancel, phase out or reduce courses and programs for Suite 2400, Chicago, Illinois 60602-2504; 312-263-0456,1-800-621-7440,(faxat)312-263-7462 Schaumburg,Illinois60173-4360 (800)248-2862 www.avma.org
Nov – 10 – Chicago Chapter
Pizza, located at 871 East Algonquin Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173, their phone# is (847) 397 Kevin Martin, Executive Director of the Illinois Insurance Association will Conduct or sponsor formal CPCU/IIA study classes.
Chicago, Illinois, 60604-2287 . Office: CNA Building 8th Floor . 55 E. Jackson Boulevard . Suite 850 . Telephone: (312) Schaumburg, Illinois, 21 January 2007. classes during the trip.
EAGLE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES, INC.
Chicago, Illinois . 2 PROGRAM Friday, October 19, 2007 held various positions as a Major Case Supervisor in Schaumburg; Claims Manager for the teaching civil practice classes, and has also taught Business Law to undergraduates at
Fall 2011 – Summer 2012 CATALOG
“Academic Schedule of Classes” and to eliminate, Schaumburg,Illinois60173-4360 (800)248-2862 Fax:(847)925-1329 www.avma.org WAYNECOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGEDISTRICT 2 take the Michigan Certified Nurse Aide ExaminationforCNACertification.
INTRODUCTION – NIU – Computer Science
Commuting NIU undergraduates can enroll in classes at the Multi Technical Analyst with DoubleClick, Inc. in Schaumburg, Illinois. He resides in Plainfield from his position as Director of Network Software Development with CNA Insurance Company in Chicago, Illinois.
TO: Lisa Rabideau – TIGER Staff Development Collaborative …
CNA. What is nursing The Winngate Inn Schaumburg 50 East Remington Rd Schaumburg, Illinois 60173 847-882-5000. WINI Brochure . Classes favor independent learning with directed computer lab environments as well as self-directed manuals,