Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assistant
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
SUPERINTENDENTS NEWSLETTER UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF …
One of the best high schools in the state of Illinois, and probably in counselor at Schaumburg High School. “It’s a great opportunity to meet our college placement classes because they have a keen interest in a
Blessings March 2012
The classes will be in Champaign County continuing saga of the state of Illinois and cuts CNA’s Social Workers*
KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS
State of Illinois Department of Human Services – Bureau of Child Care and DevelopmentCHILD CARE APPLICATION IL444-3455 (R-6-11)Page # of ## KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS
50 News Spring 2009 – St. Matthew Center For Health
in Schaumburg, completing prerequisites for its LPN program. supervisor for classes, which we lovingly refer to as “Group.” Thank you to Lutheran Social Services of Illinois and St. Matthew Center for Health for opening
“Academic Schedule of Classes” and to eliminate, cancel, phase out or reduce courses and programs for Suite 2400, Chicago, Illinois 60602-2504; 312-263-0456,1-800-621-7440,(faxat)312-263-7462 Schaumburg,Illinois60173-4360 (800)248-2862 www.avma.org
Nov – 10 – Chicago Chapter
Pizza, located at 871 East Algonquin Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173, their phone# is (847) 397 Kevin Martin, Executive Director of the Illinois Insurance Association will Conduct or sponsor formal CPCU/IIA study classes.
Chicago, Illinois, 60604-2287 . Office: CNA Building 8th Floor . 55 E. Jackson Boulevard . Suite 850 . Telephone: (312) Schaumburg, Illinois, 21 January 2007. classes during the trip.
EAGLE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES, INC.
Chicago, Illinois . 2 PROGRAM Friday, October 19, 2007 held various positions as a Major Case Supervisor in Schaumburg; Claims Manager for the teaching civil practice classes, and has also taught Business Law to undergraduates at
Fall 2011 – Summer 2012 CATALOG
“Academic Schedule of Classes” and to eliminate, Schaumburg,Illinois60173-4360 (800)248-2862 Fax:(847)925-1329 www.avma.org WAYNECOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGEDISTRICT 2 take the Michigan Certified Nurse Aide ExaminationforCNACertification.
INTRODUCTION – NIU – Computer Science
Commuting NIU undergraduates can enroll in classes at the Multi Technical Analyst with DoubleClick, Inc. in Schaumburg, Illinois. He resides in Plainfield from his position as Director of Network Software Development with CNA Insurance Company in Chicago, Illinois.
TO: Lisa Rabideau – TIGER Staff Development Collaborative …
CNA. What is nursing The Winngate Inn Schaumburg 50 East Remington Rd Schaumburg, Illinois 60173 847-882-5000. WINI Brochure . Classes favor independent learning with directed computer lab environments as well as self-directed manuals,