Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing Administration - Master's
SUPERINTENDENTS NEWSLETTER UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF …
One of the best high schools in the state of Illinois, and probably in counselor at Schaumburg High School. “It’s a great opportunity to meet our college placement classes because they have a keen interest in a
Blessings March 2012
The classes will be in Champaign County continuing saga of the state of Illinois and cuts CNA’s Social Workers*
KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS
State of Illinois Department of Human Services – Bureau of Child Care and DevelopmentCHILD CARE APPLICATION IL444-3455 (R-6-11)Page # of ## KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS
50 News Spring 2009 – St. Matthew Center For Health
in Schaumburg, completing prerequisites for its LPN program. supervisor for classes, which we lovingly refer to as “Group.” Thank you to Lutheran Social Services of Illinois and St. Matthew Center for Health for opening
“Academic Schedule of Classes” and to eliminate, cancel, phase out or reduce courses and programs for Suite 2400, Chicago, Illinois 60602-2504; 312-263-0456,1-800-621-7440,(faxat)312-263-7462 Schaumburg,Illinois60173-4360 (800)248-2862 www.avma.org
Nov – 10 – Chicago Chapter
Pizza, located at 871 East Algonquin Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173, their phone# is (847) 397 Kevin Martin, Executive Director of the Illinois Insurance Association will Conduct or sponsor formal CPCU/IIA study classes.
Chicago, Illinois, 60604-2287 . Office: CNA Building 8th Floor . 55 E. Jackson Boulevard . Suite 850 . Telephone: (312) Schaumburg, Illinois, 21 January 2007. classes during the trip.
EAGLE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES, INC.
Chicago, Illinois . 2 PROGRAM Friday, October 19, 2007 held various positions as a Major Case Supervisor in Schaumburg; Claims Manager for the teaching civil practice classes, and has also taught Business Law to undergraduates at
Fall 2011 – Summer 2012 CATALOG
“Academic Schedule of Classes” and to eliminate, Schaumburg,Illinois60173-4360 (800)248-2862 Fax:(847)925-1329 www.avma.org WAYNECOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGEDISTRICT 2 take the Michigan Certified Nurse Aide ExaminationforCNACertification.
INTRODUCTION – NIU – Computer Science
Commuting NIU undergraduates can enroll in classes at the Multi Technical Analyst with DoubleClick, Inc. in Schaumburg, Illinois. He resides in Plainfield from his position as Director of Network Software Development with CNA Insurance Company in Chicago, Illinois.
TO: Lisa Rabideau – TIGER Staff Development Collaborative …
CNA. What is nursing The Winngate Inn Schaumburg 50 East Remington Rd Schaumburg, Illinois 60173 847-882-5000. WINI Brochure . Classes favor independent learning with directed computer lab environments as well as self-directed manuals,