Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Issouri 2006 – Associated General Contractors
CNA Surety Companies Capital Quarries, Inc. Capital Sand Company Safety and Confined Space Classes. United Rentals is the North America’s leading trench shoring 1204 Washington Avenue ~ St. Louis, MO 63103 www.kwamebuildinggroup.com 314.862.5344 (fax) 314.862
Alton Memorial News And Events – Providing The Best Care …
Gift shop hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. mo nday through Friday Lutz, originally from St. Louis and a 1991 CBC High School graduate, has world, AMH funded my RN classes at Lewis and Clark Community College.
From Welfare To Work – Using HUD's Program To Help Families …
St. Louis, MO Classroom and OJT For example, a local hospital markets its certified nurse assistant (CNA) Classes include introductory and advanced word processing, operating systems, spreadsheets, Internet, and Macintosh basics. The
Karyn J. Houston 2500 Carlyle Avenue Belleville, IL 62221
Paraquad, Inc., St. Louis, MO (Multiple presentations) “Interpreters and Title 3 of the ADA” LINC, Inc. (July 2004) Peer Consultation with affiliated colleges: Florissant Valley Community College John A. Logan Community College SERVICES TO THIS
Summer Youth Employment – Employment & Training …
Medical and Allied Health Careers, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), a Youth Tutoring Youth, classes and 15-20 hours of work experience depending on English proficiency. St. Louis, MO 63121 314-679-3300 email@example.com .
Willows Way, Inc.
800 Friedens Rd., Ste. 100, St. Charles, MO 63303 Phone: 636-757-0511, Fax: 636 St. Charles O’Fallon Wentzville/Lake St. Louis St. Peters South St. Louis City Mandt, CPR, First Aid, CNA, LPN, RN, etc.) Relevant Licensure or Certifications License/Certificate Issued by
EDUCATION: Certified Case Manager – Rehab Assist, Inc.
Assessed educational needs of nursing and CNA staff. Taught classes on cardiovascular hemodynamics and EKG interpretation. Chaired policy and procedure committee. 1981 St. Louis, MO: Mosby–Year Book, Inc.; 1996. Contributing Reviewer. Kleinhenz, T. J. and Brennan, H. P.: