Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Issouri 2006 – Associated General Contractors
CNA Surety Companies Capital Quarries, Inc. Capital Sand Company Safety and Confined Space Classes. United Rentals is the North America’s leading trench shoring 1204 Washington Avenue ~ St. Louis, MO 63103 www.kwamebuildinggroup.com 314.862.5344 (fax) 314.862
Alton Memorial News And Events – Providing The Best Care …
Gift shop hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. mo nday through Friday Lutz, originally from St. Louis and a 1991 CBC High School graduate, has world, AMH funded my RN classes at Lewis and Clark Community College.
From Welfare To Work – Using HUD's Program To Help Families …
St. Louis, MO Classroom and OJT For example, a local hospital markets its certified nurse assistant (CNA) Classes include introductory and advanced word processing, operating systems, spreadsheets, Internet, and Macintosh basics. The
Karyn J. Houston 2500 Carlyle Avenue Belleville, IL 62221
Paraquad, Inc., St. Louis, MO (Multiple presentations) “Interpreters and Title 3 of the ADA” LINC, Inc. (July 2004) Peer Consultation with affiliated colleges: Florissant Valley Community College John A. Logan Community College SERVICES TO THIS
Summer Youth Employment – Employment & Training …
Medical and Allied Health Careers, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), a Youth Tutoring Youth, classes and 15-20 hours of work experience depending on English proficiency. St. Louis, MO 63121 314-679-3300 firstname.lastname@example.org .
Willows Way, Inc.
800 Friedens Rd., Ste. 100, St. Charles, MO 63303 Phone: 636-757-0511, Fax: 636 St. Charles O’Fallon Wentzville/Lake St. Louis St. Peters South St. Louis City Mandt, CPR, First Aid, CNA, LPN, RN, etc.) Relevant Licensure or Certifications License/Certificate Issued by
EDUCATION: Certified Case Manager – Rehab Assist, Inc.
Assessed educational needs of nursing and CNA staff. Taught classes on cardiovascular hemodynamics and EKG interpretation. Chaired policy and procedure committee. 1981 St. Louis, MO: Mosby–Year Book, Inc.; 1996. Contributing Reviewer. Kleinhenz, T. J. and Brennan, H. P.: