Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing Administration - Master's
Table Of Contents – Chesterfield County (SC) School District
High School Course Requirements for Applicants to South Carolina Four-Year Public Colleges and Universities These classes develop a student’s ability in all aspects of the modern band (PDT), Dementia Specialists, Pharmacy Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Hospice
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Midlands Technical …
99% of our certified nurse assistant graduates have been offered employment in the health care field. Join one of South Carolina. Students receive training in basic nursing care, including a combined curriculum of
Workforce Investment Act Eligibility Guidelines
• occupational skills training such as vocational classes or OJT training; • leadership development opportunities; • support services such as transportation and child care; • adult mentoring;
SOUTH CAROLINA COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION
SOUTH CAROLINA COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION Sumter, SC 29150 (803) 773-1800 Fax (803) 773-1800 . Dianne Jackson, Owner . Additional Location: 2139 Bull St. Columbia, SC 29202 . Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) CompTIA A+ .
January/ Vol. 17 February 2007 Of The Columbia And Cayce …
A number of training classes at the Cecil Tillis Center. South Carolina Electric and Gas Gentle Pines Apartments Austin Wood Apartments 4 Smith and Odell Sumter are certified police officers and will be driving police cruisers.
Quinton At South Carolina Department Of Social Services …
Quinton at South Carolina Department of Social Services Project Hope the afternoon classes, the instructor would approach him, shake his hand, ask how he felt that He has completed CNA, Phlebotomy, and EKG,
South Carolina NNAAP
South Carolina NNAAP 188 South Pike East Sumter, SC 29151 Columbia 803-834-5017 803-883-4087 Dianne Jackson 11/2/2009-present Carolina Career Institute (formerly CNA Instructor 3/14/2008-present Dillon County Technology Center (H/O)
Nurse Aide Closed Training Programs
South Carolina NNAAP Betty’s School of CNA 311 South Hampton Avenue Johnsonville (843) 386-3346 Betty Daniels 07/08/03 07/12/11 B. J. Skelton Vocational Center Sumter County Adult and Community Education PO Box Drawer 1180 Sumter, SC 29151
Florida EMT And Paramedic Training Centers
South Florida Community College School Code 70, EMT/P Highlands County 600 West College Drive (Public Service Bldg) Avon Park, FL 33825-9399 Phone: (863) 784-7283—Fax: (863) 784-7274 Program Director –Steven L. Ashworth CEO – Dr. Norman L. Stephens,