Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Star Career Academy - the career school of choice.Students will be prepared for entry-level employment in allied medical assisting and other health fields, hotel/restaurant management, cosmetology, or a choice from our professional culinary and baking & pastry programs. What makes us unique, and unlike other trade schools, is the dedication of our staff to provide performance-based occupational training. Students gain the knowledge and confidence they need so that they may quickly gain employment and achieve the success they desire.
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Table Of Contents – Chesterfield County (SC) School District
High School Course Requirements for Applicants to South Carolina Four-Year Public Colleges and Universities These classes develop a student’s ability in all aspects of the modern band (PDT), Dementia Specialists, Pharmacy Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Hospice
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Midlands Technical …
99% of our certified nurse assistant graduates have been offered employment in the health care field. Join one of South Carolina. Students receive training in basic nursing care, including a combined curriculum of
Workforce Investment Act Eligibility Guidelines
• occupational skills training such as vocational classes or OJT training; • leadership development opportunities; • support services such as transportation and child care; • adult mentoring;
SOUTH CAROLINA COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION
SOUTH CAROLINA COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION Sumter, SC 29150 (803) 773-1800 Fax (803) 773-1800 . Dianne Jackson, Owner . Additional Location: 2139 Bull St. Columbia, SC 29202 . Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) CompTIA A+ .
January/ Vol. 17 February 2007 Of The Columbia And Cayce …
A number of training classes at the Cecil Tillis Center. South Carolina Electric and Gas Gentle Pines Apartments Austin Wood Apartments 4 Smith and Odell Sumter are certified police officers and will be driving police cruisers.
Quinton At South Carolina Department Of Social Services …
Quinton at South Carolina Department of Social Services Project Hope the afternoon classes, the instructor would approach him, shake his hand, ask how he felt that He has completed CNA, Phlebotomy, and EKG,
South Carolina NNAAP
South Carolina NNAAP 188 South Pike East Sumter, SC 29151 Columbia 803-834-5017 803-883-4087 Dianne Jackson 11/2/2009-present Carolina Career Institute (formerly CNA Instructor 3/14/2008-present Dillon County Technology Center (H/O)
Nurse Aide Closed Training Programs
South Carolina NNAAP Betty’s School of CNA 311 South Hampton Avenue Johnsonville (843) 386-3346 Betty Daniels 07/08/03 07/12/11 B. J. Skelton Vocational Center Sumter County Adult and Community Education PO Box Drawer 1180 Sumter, SC 29151
Florida EMT And Paramedic Training Centers
South Florida Community College School Code 70, EMT/P Highlands County 600 West College Drive (Public Service Bldg) Avon Park, FL 33825-9399 Phone: (863) 784-7283—Fax: (863) 784-7274 Program Director –Steven L. Ashworth CEO – Dr. Norman L. Stephens,