Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Esidence – Senior Assisted Living – Elderly Retirement Care …
To all the restorative aides and CNA’s for your help with making this program a great success. We couldn’t do it without you. Restorative Nursing Point, Wisconsin Rapids and Wausau. Jerry spent the years before his retirement as manager of the
Approved Wisconsin Train-the-Trainer Programs – Alphabetical …
City:WAUSAU Program Name NORTHCENTRAL TECHNICAL COLLEGE Address:1000 CAMPUS DR Zip Code:54401- Contact PersonJOSEPHINE PINGEL Phone Number(715) 675-3331 Open to the Publi YES Ext: 1339 Fee:$199.00 City: WAUSAU State: WI Wednesday, September 26, 2012 Page 1 of 2.
County Provider Name And Address Contact Person/Number Fee …
Wausau, WI 54401 program – long wait list Marinette Maryhill Manor, Inc. Carol Bowman/ (715)-251-3172 only offered to employees 4 classes/ year Pigeon Falls, WI 54760 Tri-County Memorial Hospital Laurie Besick/ (715)-538-4361 Nursing Home
EMPLOYEE ROUNDS – Central Maine Medical Center – Quality …
Wausau, as an important part of their services, checks to computer” classes. If you are at all apprehensive about your computer skills, Katie Peer — CNA, Bolster Heights Autumn Robert — Food Service Aide, Food Servcies
Approved Wisconsin Nurse Aide Training Programs …
cna professional services, llp e1602 1198th street sandra smith (715) 643-4068 yesopen to the public? 120 $650.00 76% wausau, wi 54401-northcentral technical college – ell/abe 1000 campus dr josephine pingel (715) 803-1338 yesopen to the public?
The Wisconsin Health Care Employee Pride Program
Aspirus Wausau Hospital, I have had the opportunity to open 2 fitness centers and now teach exercise classes as part of my work day as my career developed and changed. Certified Nursing Assistant Mile Bluff Medical Center . 15
Nursing Assistant CNA – Northcentral Technical College
Antigo Medford Phillips Spencer Wausau Wittenberg Online Virtual College Due to the short length of the CNA program, Classes begin at various times of the year and are held at the Wausau, Antigo, Medford,
Conflict Of Interest Disclosure
MDI saves ~ 1 to 151.5 hrs per shift per RN or CNA 1, 2 • Structured classes 2-3 weeks prior to go-live. Aspirus Wausau Hospital IT firstname.lastname@example.org 25. Title: Microsoft PowerPoint – 104FarrellFINAL.ppt
Wausau, WI 54401 Jane/ (715)-803-1339 must apply to NCTC to get into program – long wait list cost includes books Marinette 4 classes/ year Tri-County Memorial Hospital 18601 Lincoln Street Whitehall, WI 54773 Laurie Besick/ (715)-538-4361 Washington
Persistence Of Trigger, Allocation Disputes
Continental Casualty Co. v. Employers Insurance Co. of Wausau, 2008 N.Y. App. Div. Lexis 9966 (1st Dept. Dec. 30, 2008); with CNA from 1970 to 1987. This problem is aggravated because insurance companies exclude classes of injury as
LEAD COMPANY FILING NUMBER ALLSTATE PROPERTY AND CASUALTY …
Their Loss Cost deviations for thirty four classes, and ELP deviations for five classes. Effective Date December 1, Wausau Business Insurance Company filings of CNA and St. Paul/Travelers. A permissible loss ratio calculation is included
WISCONSIN INDIANHEAD TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Certified Nursing Assistant Treasury Accountant Accountant Finance Coordinator Office Manager Accountant Office A spirus Wausau Hospital -Wausau Ashland H ealth and Rehabilitation Center -Ashland Baldwin Area Medical Center -Baldwin
Short-Term Program, Program Code: 30-543-1
(CNA) program! Please Classes begin at various times of the year and are held at the Wausau, Antigo, Medford, Phillips, and Wittenberg campuses, College of Menominee Nation, and at some area nursing facilities.