Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Esidence – Senior Assisted Living – Elderly Retirement Care …
To all the restorative aides and CNA’s for your help with making this program a great success. We couldn’t do it without you. Restorative Nursing Point, Wisconsin Rapids and Wausau. Jerry spent the years before his retirement as manager of the
Approved Wisconsin Train-the-Trainer Programs – Alphabetical …
City:WAUSAU Program Name NORTHCENTRAL TECHNICAL COLLEGE Address:1000 CAMPUS DR Zip Code:54401- Contact PersonJOSEPHINE PINGEL Phone Number(715) 675-3331 Open to the Publi YES Ext: 1339 Fee:$199.00 City: WAUSAU State: WI Wednesday, September 26, 2012 Page 1 of 2.
County Provider Name And Address Contact Person/Number Fee …
Wausau, WI 54401 program – long wait list Marinette Maryhill Manor, Inc. Carol Bowman/ (715)-251-3172 only offered to employees 4 classes/ year Pigeon Falls, WI 54760 Tri-County Memorial Hospital Laurie Besick/ (715)-538-4361 Nursing Home
EMPLOYEE ROUNDS – Central Maine Medical Center – Quality …
Wausau, as an important part of their services, checks to computer” classes. If you are at all apprehensive about your computer skills, Katie Peer — CNA, Bolster Heights Autumn Robert — Food Service Aide, Food Servcies
Approved Wisconsin Nurse Aide Training Programs …
cna professional services, llp e1602 1198th street sandra smith (715) 643-4068 yesopen to the public? 120 $650.00 76% wausau, wi 54401-northcentral technical college – ell/abe 1000 campus dr josephine pingel (715) 803-1338 yesopen to the public?
The Wisconsin Health Care Employee Pride Program
Aspirus Wausau Hospital, I have had the opportunity to open 2 fitness centers and now teach exercise classes as part of my work day as my career developed and changed. Certified Nursing Assistant Mile Bluff Medical Center . 15
Nursing Assistant CNA – Northcentral Technical College
Antigo Medford Phillips Spencer Wausau Wittenberg Online Virtual College Due to the short length of the CNA program, Classes begin at various times of the year and are held at the Wausau, Antigo, Medford,
Conflict Of Interest Disclosure
MDI saves ~ 1 to 151.5 hrs per shift per RN or CNA 1, 2 • Structured classes 2-3 weeks prior to go-live. Aspirus Wausau Hospital IT firstname.lastname@example.org 25. Title: Microsoft PowerPoint – 104FarrellFINAL.ppt
Wausau, WI 54401 Jane/ (715)-803-1339 must apply to NCTC to get into program – long wait list cost includes books Marinette 4 classes/ year Tri-County Memorial Hospital 18601 Lincoln Street Whitehall, WI 54773 Laurie Besick/ (715)-538-4361 Washington
Persistence Of Trigger, Allocation Disputes
Continental Casualty Co. v. Employers Insurance Co. of Wausau, 2008 N.Y. App. Div. Lexis 9966 (1st Dept. Dec. 30, 2008); with CNA from 1970 to 1987. This problem is aggravated because insurance companies exclude classes of injury as
LEAD COMPANY FILING NUMBER ALLSTATE PROPERTY AND CASUALTY …
Their Loss Cost deviations for thirty four classes, and ELP deviations for five classes. Effective Date December 1, Wausau Business Insurance Company filings of CNA and St. Paul/Travelers. A permissible loss ratio calculation is included
WISCONSIN INDIANHEAD TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Certified Nursing Assistant Treasury Accountant Accountant Finance Coordinator Office Manager Accountant Office A spirus Wausau Hospital -Wausau Ashland H ealth and Rehabilitation Center -Ashland Baldwin Area Medical Center -Baldwin
Short-Term Program, Program Code: 30-543-1
(CNA) program! Please Classes begin at various times of the year and are held at the Wausau, Antigo, Medford, Phillips, and Wittenberg campuses, College of Menominee Nation, and at some area nursing facilities.