Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Campus And Community Programs
And CNA to LPN Programs, for eligible, sion classes for children in pre-school through elementary school and community school districts in Queens and across New York City to prepare students for college admission and retention.
Quarterly Enforcement Actions Against Nursing Homes
Queens Laureano, Esmeralda, CNA instructions to sit in his wheelchair. 3/1/2011: A term of 3 years probation with anger management classes as a condition of probation. St. Camillus In New York State the facility is directed to analyze the reasons for the deficiencies and
• RDRC’s 2nd Annual Business Card Exchange Rockaway …
LIPA, HSBC, Citibank, Queens Chamber of Commerce, New York State Banking Department, Mayor’s Office of Industrial and Manufacturing Businesses and the Office of the Queens Classes are scheduled from 6:30pm to 8:30pm and the qualifications are as follows: a.
COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS – WordPress.com — Get A Free …
classes, and career development services including 165 Eldridge St., Basement, New York, NY 10002 YEP Queens: Edgar Pereira, (718) 358-8899 Youth Services, 136-18 39th Ave., Eighth Floor, Certified Nurse Aide Training is a 22-week program
Free Job Training In Cable Installation – Mexicanos Unidos …
Classes are held on the New York City College of Technology campus. Have a clean, valid NY State Drivers License. Pass a drug test & Physically fit/able to lift 70lbs. Able to pass a reading and math test at/or above the 8th grade level.
CEO/HHC Nursing Program
NEW YORK CITY HEALTH & HOSPITALS CORPORATION Human Resources / Workforce Development CEO/HHC Nursing Program 346 BROADWAY ROOM 514 NEW YORK, NY 10013 Phone: (212) 442-3768 Fax: (212) 442-3645 Email: EO@nychhc.org . PROGRAM OVERVIEW
WORKFORCE HANYS STRATEGIES GUIDEBOOK
INTERNAL CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT TRAINING 25 New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, Queens Hospital Center, New York City MULTIFACETED NURSING RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DATE IMPLEMENTED have been 17 classes with 126 trainees enrolled.
Free Job Training In Cable Installation-Flyer
Classes are held on the New York City College of Technology campus. 4) Have a clean, valid NY State Drivers License. 5) Pass a drug test & Physically fit/able to lift 70lbs. 6) Able to pass a reading and math test at/or above the 8th grade
MEMORANDUM SUPREME COURT : QUEENS COUNTY X INDEX NO. 16357/01 …
classes so that she could obtain license as a licensed practical nurse (LPN). that after working for Highland for 25 years as a CNA, she went to school to become an LPN, and that Ms. Miller, (Matter of Aurecchione v New York State Div. of Human Rights, 98 NY2d 21, 26, ;
Addressing The Cultural Diversity In The Chinese-American …
LNHA, RHP & Lynn Linn CNA Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation, New Hyde Park NY 11040-1433 Background Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and American group in New York City. This rapidly-growing classes as well as Tai-Chi programs. Chinese meals are
4 5 – Welcome To CUNY – The City University Of New York
Program for those seeking to attain their New York state approved high school equivalency diplomas. classes are designed to assist adult ESL learners improve their English language skills while learning about American government and culture.
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Welcome To CUNY …
CNA: 7 weeks / Mon – Thurs, 10:00am–1:00pm and Friday, † $450 for Non-NY State residents Hours of classes: † Day: 9:00am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday The New York State Department of Labor also offers employers services designed to grow the skills of the men and women on your