Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Rhode Island Department of Education. Office for Diverse Learners. and the. I plan to attend CCRI to study to be a certified nursing assistant. She is successful in her math classes, usually getting Bs.
Information Technology Ce Training
Program* at the Community College of Rhode Island designed Classes include Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and more. Successful completion of this CNA IT Flyers from Marketing.pdf Author: jnash Created Date:
… Document Retrieval
CNA Canada 387634 City of Calgary – cohort 6 387635 City of Calgary – cohort 7 387636 Jarden Consumer Solutions 387637 Diversity Advantage Int. CCRI 430003 CCTV 430005 CONCERT 430006 Canada-Hong Kong Project 430007 YCAR- STAINTON 430008 YCAR-WURFEL 430009 611 430010 430011 SSHRC LOI EcologiesonEdge
ACADEMY FOR CAREER EXPLORA
Students received Certified Nursing Assistant Certificates (CNA) with their diplomas. education classes. During the winter months Community College of Rhode Island’s (CCRI), and the Stepping Up Program.
Rhode Island – ORS
Community College of Rhode Island www.ccri.cc.ri.us. Classes include ESL, GED, Computer and pre-employment training. Certified Nursing Assistant, Food Service, Housekeeping/Maintenance, Human Services, and Office Assistant/Computers.
ADULT ED PROGRAM REFERRALS: – Rhode Island Family Literacy …
Schedule of classes can be found at www.ccri.edu/lifelong/abe/esl.shtml. CRANSTON ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION. Pre-certified nursing assistant LITERACY VOLUNTEERS OF RHODE ISLAND 260 W Exchange St Ste 106. Providence,
Davies Career Tech High School – Document Moved
Rhode Island Department of Education classes. The district has participated in professional District Presentation NE Tech, CCRI, Johnson and Wales University Computer Information Systems WLP: 102nd National Guard, Hasbro, Citizens Bank,
NURSING (NURS) PRACTICAL NURSE DIPLOMA – P.N.– LEVEL I …
Campuses or satellite campuses of the Community College of Rhode Island or at any other accredited college. Technical Standards: The prerequisite classes is required for acceptance and must be number of CCRI graduates for this program and other important gainful employment
CERTIFIED EDUCATION AND TRAINING VENDOR – RI Department Of …
Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865 _____ Website address CCRI’s Certified Nursing Assistant Program is designed to teach individuals basic Classes are formed as applications are received. Only 2 absences allowed: up to 8 hours.
Center For Workforce And Community Education Transition Pathways
Rhode Island Distance Learning became part of a nationwide distance learning research project These training classes are offered at CCRI and at area business and community At the present time SkillsTutor is being used with a pre-CNA class, a Green Pathways class,
Coventry Public Schools Coventry High School Program Of …
Graduation by Proficiency is a graduation requirement for all students in Rhode Island as mandated by the classes as they perceive the level of difficulty to be insurmountable. Health Careers Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
Pha – Providence Housing Authority/pha_newsletter_spring2012.pdf
Rhode Island College/Outreach Programs and CCRI’s Pace Program to recruit students for their job training programs. We recommend that job seekers dress to classes have planted and cultivated a large flower, vegetable, and herb garden at 50 Laurel