Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Rhode Island Department of Education. Office for Diverse Learners. and the. I plan to attend CCRI to study to be a certified nursing assistant. She is successful in her math classes, usually getting Bs.
Information Technology Ce Training
Program* at the Community College of Rhode Island designed Classes include Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and more. Successful completion of this CNA IT Flyers from Marketing.pdf Author: jnash Created Date:
… Document Retrieval
CNA Canada 387634 City of Calgary – cohort 6 387635 City of Calgary – cohort 7 387636 Jarden Consumer Solutions 387637 Diversity Advantage Int. CCRI 430003 CCTV 430005 CONCERT 430006 Canada-Hong Kong Project 430007 YCAR- STAINTON 430008 YCAR-WURFEL 430009 611 430010 430011 SSHRC LOI EcologiesonEdge
ACADEMY FOR CAREER EXPLORA
Students received Certified Nursing Assistant Certificates (CNA) with their diplomas. education classes. During the winter months Community College of Rhode Island’s (CCRI), and the Stepping Up Program.
Rhode Island – ORS
Community College of Rhode Island www.ccri.cc.ri.us. Classes include ESL, GED, Computer and pre-employment training. Certified Nursing Assistant, Food Service, Housekeeping/Maintenance, Human Services, and Office Assistant/Computers.
ADULT ED PROGRAM REFERRALS: – Rhode Island Family Literacy …
Schedule of classes can be found at www.ccri.edu/lifelong/abe/esl.shtml. CRANSTON ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION. Pre-certified nursing assistant LITERACY VOLUNTEERS OF RHODE ISLAND 260 W Exchange St Ste 106. Providence,
Davies Career Tech High School – Document Moved
Rhode Island Department of Education classes. The district has participated in professional District Presentation NE Tech, CCRI, Johnson and Wales University Computer Information Systems WLP: 102nd National Guard, Hasbro, Citizens Bank,
NURSING (NURS) PRACTICAL NURSE DIPLOMA – P.N.– LEVEL I …
Campuses or satellite campuses of the Community College of Rhode Island or at any other accredited college. Technical Standards: The prerequisite classes is required for acceptance and must be number of CCRI graduates for this program and other important gainful employment
CERTIFIED EDUCATION AND TRAINING VENDOR – RI Department Of …
Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865 _____ Website address CCRI’s Certified Nursing Assistant Program is designed to teach individuals basic Classes are formed as applications are received. Only 2 absences allowed: up to 8 hours.
Center For Workforce And Community Education Transition Pathways
Rhode Island Distance Learning became part of a nationwide distance learning research project These training classes are offered at CCRI and at area business and community At the present time SkillsTutor is being used with a pre-CNA class, a Green Pathways class,
Coventry Public Schools Coventry High School Program Of …
Graduation by Proficiency is a graduation requirement for all students in Rhode Island as mandated by the classes as they perceive the level of difficulty to be insurmountable. Health Careers Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
Pha – Providence Housing Authority/pha_newsletter_spring2012.pdf
Rhode Island College/Outreach Programs and CCRI’s Pace Program to recruit students for their job training programs. We recommend that job seekers dress to classes have planted and cultivated a large flower, vegetable, and herb garden at 50 Laurel