Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Physical Therapist Assistant Associate Of Applied Science …
Mt. Hood Community College Admissions, Registration, & Records here to take classes (D)-Undecided Select the one main reason for attending MHCC this term. (A)-Take classes to transfer to a 4-year CNA LMT ATC
North Idaho College’s college TransFer PrograMs WorkForce …
Velopment and personal interest classes. More than 1,000 classes (non-credit) are offered throughout hensive community college located on the beautiful shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene. Spokane, Wash. a city of
Cleveland/Cuyahoga County Workforce Investment Board Health …
Through Spokane Community College programs in hopes of certified nursing assistant credentials, internships, and paid work experiences. Without further training, a student will be able to expect to earn, at least $9 an hour. They also try to develop their classes to
Is Current Technology Adequate To Provide Training Where And …
Even the only community college in the Quickbooks, CDL, CNA, Medical related such as billing, transcription, coding, computer applications, customer service, HR, bookkeeping/accounting, etc. There is a private school in Spokane that
WORKFIRST: Third Year Accountability Report For WorkFirst …
Work Study provided a new WorkFirst training option prior to employment by combining a part-time Work Study job with college classes. Certified Nursing Assistant Registered Nursing Assistant Alterra Clare Bridge. Everett Community College Solectron High Tech Manu.
Examples Of Practicum Experiences Location Moscow & Surrounding
Northern ID Athletic Club- Community Moscow UI BIP Fitness Classes Teaching Assistant Moscow Wandermere PT Spokane, WA Health Care Training Center- CNA Course & Rotations Spokane Valley, WA Lewis- Clark State College Coeur d'Alene, ID
SCHOOL OF NURSING IDAHO STATE UNIVERSITY 921 S. 8th Ave …
Instructor of Certified Nursing Assistant Classes Director of Staff Development, (1988 – 1991) COMMUNITY ACTIVITES and COMMITTEES Spokane, Washington; June 17 – 19, 2004;
Summary Of Rules Discussion 7/17/12 Nursing Care Quality …
Spokane- Bobbi Woodward . Shoreline- Robin Fleming . Judy Royce . Hilke Faber . At Highline Community College they do an English assessment to get into the CNA program. • Has Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Introductions And Sites- Pat McCarty, Chair
Classes are transcripted to home school for Currently 15 students at Morton General Hospital earn high school credit and CNA Kirk Holt Brighter Minds Steve Maser Willamette University Daisy Santos Northwest Natural Gas Bob Topping Chemeketa Community College Avista, Spokane,
Program Summary: The 180-hour Integrated CNA Certificate Program consists of two academic quarters in which both CNA classes are integrated with basic skills. Program Name: Spokane Community College 2 1%. Spokane Falls Community College 2 1%. Tacoma Community College 6 4%.
ENRS01 Application For Admission
(Certified/CNA) 559 Office Support 382 Phlebotomy Tech – Short term 171 Spokane Community College 172 Spokane Falls Community College perhaps taking one or two classes per quarter. This may extend the time it takes to earn a degree,
Sex Offender Registration: A Review Of State Laws
Representative Steve Van Luven Barbara Smith, The Evergreen State College STAFF Thomas Sykes, Director Roxanne Lieb, Associate Director. CONTENTS include community notification in their statutes or face the same consequences. Currently,