Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Physical Therapist Assistant Associate Of Applied Science …
Mt. Hood Community College Admissions, Registration, & Records here to take classes (D)-Undecided Select the one main reason for attending MHCC this term. (A)-Take classes to transfer to a 4-year CNA LMT ATC
North Idaho College’s college TransFer PrograMs WorkForce …
Velopment and personal interest classes. More than 1,000 classes (non-credit) are offered throughout hensive community college located on the beautiful shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene. Spokane, Wash. a city of
Cleveland/Cuyahoga County Workforce Investment Board Health …
Through Spokane Community College programs in hopes of certified nursing assistant credentials, internships, and paid work experiences. Without further training, a student will be able to expect to earn, at least $9 an hour. They also try to develop their classes to
Is Current Technology Adequate To Provide Training Where And …
Even the only community college in the Quickbooks, CDL, CNA, Medical related such as billing, transcription, coding, computer applications, customer service, HR, bookkeeping/accounting, etc. There is a private school in Spokane that
WORKFIRST: Third Year Accountability Report For WorkFirst …
Work Study provided a new WorkFirst training option prior to employment by combining a part-time Work Study job with college classes. Certified Nursing Assistant Registered Nursing Assistant Alterra Clare Bridge. Everett Community College Solectron High Tech Manu.
Examples Of Practicum Experiences Location Moscow & Surrounding
Northern ID Athletic Club- Community Moscow UI BIP Fitness Classes Teaching Assistant Moscow Wandermere PT Spokane, WA Health Care Training Center- CNA Course & Rotations Spokane Valley, WA Lewis- Clark State College Coeur d'Alene, ID
SCHOOL OF NURSING IDAHO STATE UNIVERSITY 921 S. 8th Ave …
Instructor of Certified Nursing Assistant Classes Director of Staff Development, (1988 – 1991) COMMUNITY ACTIVITES and COMMITTEES Spokane, Washington; June 17 – 19, 2004;
Summary Of Rules Discussion 7/17/12 Nursing Care Quality …
Spokane- Bobbi Woodward . Shoreline- Robin Fleming . Judy Royce . Hilke Faber . At Highline Community College they do an English assessment to get into the CNA program. • Has Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Introductions And Sites- Pat McCarty, Chair
Classes are transcripted to home school for Currently 15 students at Morton General Hospital earn high school credit and CNA Kirk Holt Brighter Minds Steve Maser Willamette University Daisy Santos Northwest Natural Gas Bob Topping Chemeketa Community College Avista, Spokane,
Program Summary: The 180-hour Integrated CNA Certificate Program consists of two academic quarters in which both CNA classes are integrated with basic skills. Program Name: Spokane Community College 2 1%. Spokane Falls Community College 2 1%. Tacoma Community College 6 4%.
ENRS01 Application For Admission
(Certified/CNA) 559 Office Support 382 Phlebotomy Tech – Short term 171 Spokane Community College 172 Spokane Falls Community College perhaps taking one or two classes per quarter. This may extend the time it takes to earn a degree,
Sex Offender Registration: A Review Of State Laws
Representative Steve Van Luven Barbara Smith, The Evergreen State College STAFF Thomas Sykes, Director Roxanne Lieb, Associate Director. CONTENTS include community notification in their statutes or face the same consequences. Currently,