Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
- Respiratory Therapy
CNA Insurance Companies Building a Solid Foundation: Managing Law Practice Risk Lincoln, NE Charleston, SC Chicago, IL Coralville, IA Council Bluffs, IA Dubuque, IA Key West, FL Madison, WI Minneapolis, MN New Orleans, LA Okoboji, IA Overland Park, KS
TABLE OF CONTENTS – Florence-Darlington Technical College …
FDTC Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better and completion of BIO 210, Columbia, SC 29211-2367. Telephone: 803-896-4550. Fax: 803-896-4525. Phone calls from family or friends are not allowed when classes are in session. No cell phones,
Domestic Abuse Laws In Minnesota – Minnesota House Of …
50 states, the District of Columbia, tribal lands, and U.S. territories; classes and offer support groups to participating custodial parents. The centers may hold regular classes designed to assist children who have experienced domestic violence and abuse.
Board Of Accountancy Experience Requirements
110 Centerview Dr, Columbia SC, 29210-8432 Phone: (803) 896-4770 FAX: (803) 896-4554 www.llronline.com/POL/Accountancy South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation OUT-OF-STATE EMPLOYERS LICENSURE VERIFICATION
Classes and Class Schedules 35. Cooperative Work Programs 35. in the clinical area and successfully complete all requirements of the program will be eligible to test to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Columbia, SC 29201 Phone: (803) 737-2260 Toll-Free: (877) 349-7183 Fax:
… Get Content Here
Conduct training classes: columbia science p o box 1001 royston, bc bc vo-r 2v0 retirement homes, correctional facilities, and other health care providers with rn's, lpn's, cna's, and others. jesse mary hexagon blue po box 1790 (425) 890-5351 (425) 313-3690
UNITED STATES – Nursing Informatics Learning Center …
classes/courses to be approved by ANY STATE SOUTH CAROLINA 30 hrs q 2 years YES. “The State Board of SC will accept Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) believes that to provide competent nursing care, a registered
Job Corps PY 2002 Annual Report
Columbia, and Puerto Rico with two more states (Rhode state exams for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Program Description ; 16 ; South Carolina Employment Security . Commission South Dakota Department of Labor Smith,
Center For Industrial Minerals Innovations
M.A.Sc Candidate UBC can simultaneously sorb the three major classes of water contaminants Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology The Centre for Industrial Minerals Innovations at the University of British Columbia promotes the development of Industrial Mineral Mines by
Family And Medical Leave Act/California Family Rights Act
The department of general services family and medical leave act and california family rights act fmla/cfra policy and procedures
A College Of The Community
Of the South Carolina Technical College System. The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) which teaches facilities or evening classes to accommodate students’ schedules. Camp Success was held in June to introduce middle school students
Glossary Of Shipping Terms – Maritime Administration Home Page
COLUMBIA COASTAL TRANSPORT, LLC 106 Allen Road Liberty Corner, NJ 07938 Contact: Mr. Joe Villa, Vice President of Operations Phone: (908) 991–0001 Fax: (908) 580–1000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.columbia–coastal.com
Employment Readiness Program Army Community Service Fort …
Certified Nursing Assistant 4210 Columbia Road, Bldg 16, Suite D Martinez, GA 30907 (706) 262-6000 Fax (706) 262-6006 www.gesnetwork.com KELLY SERVICES UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA AIKEN 471 University Parkway Aiken, SC 29801