Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
The Student Handbook For Nursing Majors Was Developed By A …
Courses are scheduled in a manner that allows the currently-employed nurse to attend classes without interrupting if the student is already a CNA, Reference: Reiss, B. & Melick M. (1987). Pharmacological Aspects of Nursing Care (2nd Ed.). Albany, NY: Delmar Publishers, pp. 2
2009-10 GRE Test Center And Code Lists
new york 5110 Albany (518) 438-6762 0063 Binghamton (607) 797-5720 5204 Brooklyn (718) 722-1434 4219 Buffalo (716) 565-0570 * 7579 Buffalo (716) 645-4624 3221 Free U 7131 Fulbright Ctr 9202 Nyenrode Bus U 0730 sATilburg U 3811 Tinbergen Inst
Walk In Registration Pa Combo Savings!!! – Medical Billing …
Certified Nurse Aide Evening Classes 6 Weeks April 16 Mon – Tue – Wed – Thur Albany, Ny 11230 Attention: Carol Yates Re: Did you receive our FREE brochure? If not please call us now at 718-923-1700,
Job Corps PY 2002 Annual Report
Be free of behavior problems that would prohibit self or others from state exams for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Program Description ; 16 ; Albany, GA Capacity 1,030. 43 ; Job Corps Regional Ofﬁces ; ANACONDA Anaconda, MT
Long Term Care Plan – Tompkins Co. Coordinated Transportation …
Ithaca Free Clinic; Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) trainings are also scheduled at Cayuga Ridge Health and Residential Community utilizing a T-S-T BOCES trainer. 44 Holland Avenue Albany, New York 12229 Dear Dr. Hogan;
Archived: Facilitators/Moderators/Speakers (MS Word)
Richard Blais and the Charitable Venture Foundation of Albany NY are the founders of Project Lead The Way. Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, when she was hired as the organization's New York state Partner and charged with launching the NYC Teaching Fellows program,
… Read Content
DCS administrative offices are located in Albany, Buffalo, New York City, and afford to pay for private tax preparers. In response, grantees operated several free tax counseling and obtaining employment even though she was a licensed Certified Nurse Assistant [CNA].
A Review Of The Literature In Adult Numeracy: Research And …
The student is free to practice the skill independently. The literacy activities that occur in numeracy classes, such as the Arkansas Adult Numeracy Campaign (ANC), the Math Education Group (MEG) in New York City,
… Fetch Document
Northeastern New York, 927 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207 www.aidscouncil.org. VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION COUNSELOR: A Masters Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation, Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification. CNA’S: All shifts available.
METROPOLITAN NEW YORK’S PREMIER HEALTHCARE STAFFING AGENCY
METROPOLITAN NEW YORK’S PREMIER HEALTHCARE STAFFING AGENCY MAY – JUNE 2006 San Antonio & Albany. They asserted that the hospitals had vio- CPR CLASSES A&M Professional Training offers CPR Classes valid for 1 year for
… Retrieve Document
NEW YORK CITY TEACHING FELLOW: Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification. Human Resources Dept; The Dougherty County School System, P.O. Box 1470 200, Pine Avenue Albany, GA 31702-1470 .