Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
The Student Handbook For Nursing Majors Was Developed By A …
Courses are scheduled in a manner that allows the currently-employed nurse to attend classes without interrupting if the student is already a CNA, Reference: Reiss, B. & Melick M. (1987). Pharmacological Aspects of Nursing Care (2nd Ed.). Albany, NY: Delmar Publishers, pp. 2
2009-10 GRE Test Center And Code Lists
new york 5110 Albany (518) 438-6762 0063 Binghamton (607) 797-5720 5204 Brooklyn (718) 722-1434 4219 Buffalo (716) 565-0570 * 7579 Buffalo (716) 645-4624 3221 Free U 7131 Fulbright Ctr 9202 Nyenrode Bus U 0730 sATilburg U 3811 Tinbergen Inst
Walk In Registration Pa Combo Savings!!! – Medical Billing …
Certified Nurse Aide Evening Classes 6 Weeks April 16 Mon – Tue – Wed – Thur Albany, Ny 11230 Attention: Carol Yates Re: Did you receive our FREE brochure? If not please call us now at 718-923-1700,
Job Corps PY 2002 Annual Report
Be free of behavior problems that would prohibit self or others from state exams for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Program Description ; 16 ; Albany, GA Capacity 1,030. 43 ; Job Corps Regional Ofﬁces ; ANACONDA Anaconda, MT
Long Term Care Plan – Tompkins Co. Coordinated Transportation …
Ithaca Free Clinic; Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) trainings are also scheduled at Cayuga Ridge Health and Residential Community utilizing a T-S-T BOCES trainer. 44 Holland Avenue Albany, New York 12229 Dear Dr. Hogan;
Archived: Facilitators/Moderators/Speakers (MS Word)
Richard Blais and the Charitable Venture Foundation of Albany NY are the founders of Project Lead The Way. Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, when she was hired as the organization's New York state Partner and charged with launching the NYC Teaching Fellows program,
… Read Content
DCS administrative offices are located in Albany, Buffalo, New York City, and afford to pay for private tax preparers. In response, grantees operated several free tax counseling and obtaining employment even though she was a licensed Certified Nurse Assistant [CNA].
A Review Of The Literature In Adult Numeracy: Research And …
The student is free to practice the skill independently. The literacy activities that occur in numeracy classes, such as the Arkansas Adult Numeracy Campaign (ANC), the Math Education Group (MEG) in New York City,
… Fetch Document
Northeastern New York, 927 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207 www.aidscouncil.org. VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION COUNSELOR: A Masters Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation, Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification. CNA’S: All shifts available.
METROPOLITAN NEW YORK’S PREMIER HEALTHCARE STAFFING AGENCY
METROPOLITAN NEW YORK’S PREMIER HEALTHCARE STAFFING AGENCY MAY – JUNE 2006 San Antonio & Albany. They asserted that the hospitals had vio- CPR CLASSES A&M Professional Training offers CPR Classes valid for 1 year for
… Retrieve Document
NEW YORK CITY TEACHING FELLOW: Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification. Human Resources Dept; The Dougherty County School System, P.O. Box 1470 200, Pine Avenue Albany, GA 31702-1470 .