Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
Hayward Adult School
Community Computer Lab (Free) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .12 Medical Billing, GENERAL EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT (GED) CLASSES GED TEST PREPARATION CENTER Students learn the writing, reading,
Welcome To Fall Programs At – Essex County College | Www …
Certified Nurse Aide. classes. Students with or without a GED are encouraged to apply. Cont. Ed. & Campus Services (Dept Code: be free from your past. This seminar will provide valuable information on the importance of having
AFFORDABLE TRAI I G
Ursing Assistant – To train and prepare for the written and hands on portion of the CNA state exam. GED equivalent, or comprehend on a 10 th grade level. Students are required and expected to attend all classes without exception and on time. If a student is
Winter 2013 Course Catalog – SiteTurbine By RainStorm Consulting
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) GED, CT or ABE classes: Integers Boot Camp will cover negative and positive ***FREE CLASSES*** The following fitness classes on this page are offered for FREE within the RSU 24 community.
Dunkirk Newsletter April May 2008 – Chautauqua Works :: Jobs …
Free Chautauqua Works Workshop’s Resume Lab Intro to Windows & Word Work Readiness Credential Test GED Classes – Dunkirk Adult Learning Center–366-9324 CNA/PCA Training Chautauqua Have you dropped out of school without finishing your High School diploma or GED? Would you like to
Nurse Aide Training Calendar July-December 2010
Age, political afﬁliation or belief, sex, national origin, ancestry , disability, place of birth, General Education Development Certiﬁcation (GED), marital status, sexual orientation free from communicable disease in the Classes in the Central Region follow the
GateWay Community College – Maricopa Community Colleges | Ten …
The Department of Public Safety card required for enrollment in nurse assisting classes at the colleges will NOT meet the requirements for state drug screening without directions from the instructor will not A copy of High School Diploma or GED (High-school transcripts if no college
Marion County PubliC SChoolS, Equal OPPortunity SChool DiStriCt
Classes without sufficient enrollment free enGlIsH Classes for sPeakers of oTHer lanGUaGes e.s.o.l. of marion County General edUCaTIon develoPmenT Program Coordinator, dr.Eileen Pilliner (352) 671-4133 online gEd & ESoL courses are available.
Modesto Junior College Nursing 40 – Nursing Assistant Syllabi
Last day to withdraw from Full-Term Classes without a "W" using PiratesNet. You complete a GED or High School Diploma prior to enrollment. 2. able to qualify for employment as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
2009 Adult School
GED Carrie Morales – Recognition for passing GED Kimberly D. Lemelin tuition without financial aid. Congratulations to all the LVN and main Free Transportation Still Available See main office for details
Iowa CNA Expired Certification Study – About Us | Iowa …
• Offer free re-certification classes or scholarships. High school or GED 21% Technical school, CNA, some college 45% RN 5% direct care we mean working as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), CNA Mentor, home care aide,