Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Hayward Adult School
Community Computer Lab (Free) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .12 Medical Billing, GENERAL EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT (GED) CLASSES GED TEST PREPARATION CENTER Students learn the writing, reading,
Welcome To Fall Programs At – Essex County College | Www …
Certified Nurse Aide. classes. Students with or without a GED are encouraged to apply. Cont. Ed. & Campus Services (Dept Code: be free from your past. This seminar will provide valuable information on the importance of having
AFFORDABLE TRAI I G
Ursing Assistant – To train and prepare for the written and hands on portion of the CNA state exam. GED equivalent, or comprehend on a 10 th grade level. Students are required and expected to attend all classes without exception and on time. If a student is
Winter 2013 Course Catalog – SiteTurbine By RainStorm Consulting
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) GED, CT or ABE classes: Integers Boot Camp will cover negative and positive ***FREE CLASSES*** The following fitness classes on this page are offered for FREE within the RSU 24 community.
Dunkirk Newsletter April May 2008 – Chautauqua Works :: Jobs …
Free Chautauqua Works Workshop’s Resume Lab Intro to Windows & Word Work Readiness Credential Test GED Classes – Dunkirk Adult Learning Center–366-9324 CNA/PCA Training Chautauqua Have you dropped out of school without finishing your High School diploma or GED? Would you like to
Nurse Aide Training Calendar July-December 2010
Age, political afﬁliation or belief, sex, national origin, ancestry , disability, place of birth, General Education Development Certiﬁcation (GED), marital status, sexual orientation free from communicable disease in the Classes in the Central Region follow the
GateWay Community College – Maricopa Community Colleges | Ten …
The Department of Public Safety card required for enrollment in nurse assisting classes at the colleges will NOT meet the requirements for state drug screening without directions from the instructor will not A copy of High School Diploma or GED (High-school transcripts if no college
Marion County PubliC SChoolS, Equal OPPortunity SChool DiStriCt
Classes without sufficient enrollment free enGlIsH Classes for sPeakers of oTHer lanGUaGes e.s.o.l. of marion County General edUCaTIon develoPmenT Program Coordinator, dr.Eileen Pilliner (352) 671-4133 online gEd & ESoL courses are available.
Modesto Junior College Nursing 40 – Nursing Assistant Syllabi
Last day to withdraw from Full-Term Classes without a "W" using PiratesNet. You complete a GED or High School Diploma prior to enrollment. 2. able to qualify for employment as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
2009 Adult School
GED Carrie Morales – Recognition for passing GED Kimberly D. Lemelin tuition without financial aid. Congratulations to all the LVN and main Free Transportation Still Available See main office for details
Iowa CNA Expired Certification Study – About Us | Iowa …
• Offer free re-certification classes or scholarships. High school or GED 21% Technical school, CNA, some college 45% RN 5% direct care we mean working as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), CNA Mentor, home care aide,