Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
Virginia’s Money Follows The Person Demonstration Narrative.
Sign up for computer classes at the community college. After moving into his new home, (Va. Code §§ 2.2-2524-2529) to monitor the implementation of state and federal laws pertaining to community integration of Virginians with disabilities.
LTC Guide 09
Vices accompanied by CNA. VA support group. Have birthday and special event parties. On-site FRIENDSHIP MANOR – EAST HOME FOR ADULTS 320 Hershberger Rd., NW Roanoke, VA 24012 MONTICELLO MANOR 5046 Williamson Rd. NW Roanoke, VA 24012 540/366-3408 Church bus will pick up residents for service. 22 3 100 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
OBIT # 1 – HALIFAX HERALD – 9 FEBRUARY 1999
EARLE, Elda Jane – 72, Glen Haven Manor, New Glasgow, formerly of Seventh Street, Trenton, died in the Aberdeen Hospital on Friday, January 15, 1999. Born in New Glasgow, she was a daughter of the late Clifford and Priscilla (Cameron) Arthur.
CNA Education Program Listing
Advanced Certified Nurse Aide Programs 100083 Roanoke city Schools/Friendship Manor……………………………………………………… (was Friendship Manor) 327 Hershberger Road NW. Roanoke, VA 24012. Contact Person: Carol Schaller. Telephone No.:
Virginia Health Careers
Roanoke, VA 24012 www.ecpi.edu/campustec/roa (540) 563-8080 Friendship Manor I 327 Hershberger Road, N.W. Roanoke, VA 24012 (540) 265-2100 Nurse Aide (C) (CNA) adult Health Assistant 118 Education Institutions • Virginia Vocational Schools
VA ADVENT TRUST, THE Lymington, England, United Kingdom Briarcliff Manor CHILDREN\'S HUNGER FUND FOUNDATION* Mission Hills Roanoke CORNERSTONE GLOBAL MISSIONS FOUNDATION Caledonian Road, England, United Kingdom CORNERSTONE INC, THE* Leeds
Regulator Open Session – OCC
Market disruption resulted in a substantial decline in the market value of fiduciary assets across almost all asset classes. Discretionary (managed) accounts and employee Cna Trust Corporation. Bank of South Palm Beaches. Bank of Virginia of Roanoke Valley. Barnett Bank of Flagler