Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
Collin College – Continuing Education
•State Certification – Certified Nurse’s Aide (CNA) •Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) • Collin offers monthly classes . Nurse Aide Classroom Training •Classroom Training Rockford, IL •1-888-22-NAHUC 815-633-4351 . Long Term Care Activity Director
FALL 2012 ROCKFORD MELD
Can get back on the bus to attend your GED classes. Or imagine taking that same two hour bus trip to get to your minimum wage • Tiara completed the CNA program at Rockford Career College and is taking credit classes at RVC
READING CASE STUDY
Rockford Public School at Jefferson High School. She has attained above average to average grades throughout elementary, She intends to take classes to be certified as a CNA while attending her senior year. Then, she will arrange to receive her registered nursing degree.
ADMISSIONS – CNA FIRST Certified Nurse Assistant Training …
All students are required to act professional and civilized while attending CNA FIRST classes and clinicals. If a student commits or attempts to commit a violation of the Student Code of Conduct on the institution premises, event, function or activity sponsored or supervised by the
Illinois Department Of Public Health
Rockford, Illinois . March 19, 2013 . I-Wireless Center . 1201 River Dr. Moline, Illinois . March 26, 2013 . Holiday Inn . 5300 W. Touhy . Skokie, Illinois . April 3, 2013 . Holiday Inn . 500 Holiday Plaza Dr. Matteson, Illinois . April 9, 2013 . Gateway Center .
FREE – JobCircle.com: Jobs In The United States
Experience and HHA/CNA’s, especially in the suburban areas. Rockford Center remains Delaware’s leading provider in behavioral healthcare providing Our next training classes begin August 14, 2006 and include paid classroom training on
WIA CONTACTS AT COMMUNITY COLLEGES – Illinois Community …
Rockford, IL 61109 (815) 921-2201 E-mail: email@example.com Rock Valley College Hlavin, Therese Director Educational Opportunity Programs 3134 11th Street Rockford, IL 61109 (815) 921-4237 E-mail: T.Hlavin@rvc.cc.il.us Sauk Valley Community College
NEXT STEP NEWSLETTER- DECEMBER UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN …
CNA TRAINING PROGRAM-Administered by CNA First by: Medina. Tim attended Rockford College playing basketball for 4 years, Community College after school or instead of 4th block classes. Check out the class schedules to see what interests you,
College Of Nursing
Classes are not held in the summer semester. be eligible to sit for the credentialing exam in Nursing Administration (CNA) offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center if they also meet the other educational (Rockford) Telephone: (312) 996-7800 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org