Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Collin College – Continuing Education
•State Certification – Certified Nurse’s Aide (CNA) •Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) • Collin offers monthly classes . Nurse Aide Classroom Training •Classroom Training Rockford, IL •1-888-22-NAHUC 815-633-4351 . Long Term Care Activity Director
FALL 2012 ROCKFORD MELD
Can get back on the bus to attend your GED classes. Or imagine taking that same two hour bus trip to get to your minimum wage • Tiara completed the CNA program at Rockford Career College and is taking credit classes at RVC
READING CASE STUDY
Rockford Public School at Jefferson High School. She has attained above average to average grades throughout elementary, She intends to take classes to be certified as a CNA while attending her senior year. Then, she will arrange to receive her registered nursing degree.
ADMISSIONS – CNA FIRST Certified Nurse Assistant Training …
All students are required to act professional and civilized while attending CNA FIRST classes and clinicals. If a student commits or attempts to commit a violation of the Student Code of Conduct on the institution premises, event, function or activity sponsored or supervised by the
Illinois Department Of Public Health
Rockford, Illinois . March 19, 2013 . I-Wireless Center . 1201 River Dr. Moline, Illinois . March 26, 2013 . Holiday Inn . 5300 W. Touhy . Skokie, Illinois . April 3, 2013 . Holiday Inn . 500 Holiday Plaza Dr. Matteson, Illinois . April 9, 2013 . Gateway Center .
FREE – JobCircle.com: Jobs In The United States
Experience and HHA/CNA’s, especially in the suburban areas. Rockford Center remains Delaware’s leading provider in behavioral healthcare providing Our next training classes begin August 14, 2006 and include paid classroom training on
WIA CONTACTS AT COMMUNITY COLLEGES – Illinois Community …
Rockford, IL 61109 (815) 921-2201 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Rock Valley College Hlavin, Therese Director Educational Opportunity Programs 3134 11th Street Rockford, IL 61109 (815) 921-4237 E-mail: T.Hlavin@rvc.cc.il.us Sauk Valley Community College
NEXT STEP NEWSLETTER- DECEMBER UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN …
CNA TRAINING PROGRAM-Administered by CNA First by: Medina. Tim attended Rockford College playing basketball for 4 years, Community College after school or instead of 4th block classes. Check out the class schedules to see what interests you,
College Of Nursing
Classes are not held in the summer semester. be eligible to sit for the credentialing exam in Nursing Administration (CNA) offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center if they also meet the other educational (Rockford) Telephone: (312) 996-7800 E-mail: email@example.com