Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing Administration - Master's
Munity College where she obtained her CNA certifi-cation. Since 2002 she has Kansas Technical College is opening a new campus in Hays! Have you Registered? Page 3 Salina Area Junction City Area . 1025 Main Great Bend, KS 67530 The Educational Opportunity Center
… Document Viewer
College career placement offices must . Associate’s degree, with a bachelor’s degree desirable, in a technical/scientific discipline, Case management exp in acute care preferred but not required. Please apply to Salina Regional Health Center, 400 South Santa Fe Avenue,
Salina High School
Math and science are no longer just college prep classes; they are needed for graduates entering the workforce directly from high school. Carpenters, electricians, Salina Area Technical College Offerings (available to high school students)
No High School Diploma? You’ve Got Options!
Most Adult Education programs also offer classes For more information about career-technical opportunities,see EdSource’s guide: About to grad- Go to your local community college’s career center or admissions office and talk to one of
… Doc Viewer
College career placement offices must . Deadline 5/28/11Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School, 110 Old Willow Mill Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification.
ABOUT SALINA AREA TECHNICAL COLLEGE Salina Area Technical College has been a part of the Salina community since 1965. Our short-term classes are designed to Certified Nurse Aide (CNA).. 5 Rehabilitation Aide
Nd *All Post-Secondary Breakout Sessions Are Scheduled For …
The classes dovetailing assignments so that they satisfied the objectives of class content and Salina Area Technical College uses to assess student learning at the program and classroom level Further our goal is to encourage boys to take advantage of CNA Training while still in
PAGE EIGHT ~ Minneapolis Messenger Legal Notices Classified …
Classes will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm-9pm. Call Salina Vo-Tech at 1-800-466-7989 to enroll. Position: Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) Department: Hospital, Head Trauma and Long Term by Salina Area Technical College . No previous experi-ence required. However,
Salina Area Technical College 2562 Centennial Rd. Salina, KS …
Salina Area Technical College 2562 Centennial Rd. Salina, KS 67401 Title: Adjunct Instructor(s) for Certified Nurses Aid (CNA), Certified Medication Aid (CMA) and related courses – Days or Evenings Meet and conduct assigned classes in a professional manner
Approved Minutes 03/15/2005
Brown-Mackie: Brown Mackie, Salina, represented by Linda Henningson, RN, BSN, potential effect on other nursing programs in the area. Pratt Community College is to submit a clinical grid Board of Regents recent realignment of the technical colleges within the KBOR system.