Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor?s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Assisting
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Munity College where she obtained her CNA certifi-cation. Since 2002 she has Kansas Technical College is opening a new campus in Hays! Have you Registered? Page 3 Salina Area Junction City Area . 1025 Main Great Bend, KS 67530 The Educational Opportunity Center
… Document Viewer
College career placement offices must . Associate’s degree, with a bachelor’s degree desirable, in a technical/scientific discipline, Case management exp in acute care preferred but not required. Please apply to Salina Regional Health Center, 400 South Santa Fe Avenue,
Salina High School
Math and science are no longer just college prep classes; they are needed for graduates entering the workforce directly from high school. Carpenters, electricians, Salina Area Technical College Offerings (available to high school students)
No High School Diploma? You’ve Got Options!
Most Adult Education programs also offer classes For more information about career-technical opportunities,see EdSource’s guide: About to grad- Go to your local community college’s career center or admissions office and talk to one of
… Doc Viewer
College career placement offices must . Deadline 5/28/11Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School, 110 Old Willow Mill Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification.
ABOUT SALINA AREA TECHNICAL COLLEGE Salina Area Technical College has been a part of the Salina community since 1965. Our short-term classes are designed to Certified Nurse Aide (CNA).. 5 Rehabilitation Aide
Nd *All Post-Secondary Breakout Sessions Are Scheduled For …
The classes dovetailing assignments so that they satisfied the objectives of class content and Salina Area Technical College uses to assess student learning at the program and classroom level Further our goal is to encourage boys to take advantage of CNA Training while still in
PAGE EIGHT ~ Minneapolis Messenger Legal Notices Classified …
Classes will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm-9pm. Call Salina Vo-Tech at 1-800-466-7989 to enroll. Position: Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) Department: Hospital, Head Trauma and Long Term by Salina Area Technical College . No previous experi-ence required. However,
Salina Area Technical College 2562 Centennial Rd. Salina, KS …
Salina Area Technical College 2562 Centennial Rd. Salina, KS 67401 Title: Adjunct Instructor(s) for Certified Nurses Aid (CNA), Certified Medication Aid (CMA) and related courses – Days or Evenings Meet and conduct assigned classes in a professional manner
Approved Minutes 03/15/2005
Brown-Mackie: Brown Mackie, Salina, represented by Linda Henningson, RN, BSN, potential effect on other nursing programs in the area. Pratt Community College is to submit a clinical grid Board of Regents recent realignment of the technical colleges within the KBOR system.