Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Munity College where she obtained her CNA certifi-cation. Since 2002 she has Kansas Technical College is opening a new campus in Hays! Have you Registered? Page 3 Salina Area Junction City Area . 1025 Main Great Bend, KS 67530 The Educational Opportunity Center
… Document Viewer
College career placement offices must . Associate’s degree, with a bachelor’s degree desirable, in a technical/scientific discipline, Case management exp in acute care preferred but not required. Please apply to Salina Regional Health Center, 400 South Santa Fe Avenue,
Salina High School
Math and science are no longer just college prep classes; they are needed for graduates entering the workforce directly from high school. Carpenters, electricians, Salina Area Technical College Offerings (available to high school students)
No High School Diploma? You’ve Got Options!
Most Adult Education programs also offer classes For more information about career-technical opportunities,see EdSource’s guide: About to grad- Go to your local community college’s career center or admissions office and talk to one of
… Doc Viewer
College career placement offices must . Deadline 5/28/11Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School, 110 Old Willow Mill Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification.
ABOUT SALINA AREA TECHNICAL COLLEGE Salina Area Technical College has been a part of the Salina community since 1965. Our short-term classes are designed to Certified Nurse Aide (CNA).. 5 Rehabilitation Aide
Nd *All Post-Secondary Breakout Sessions Are Scheduled For …
The classes dovetailing assignments so that they satisfied the objectives of class content and Salina Area Technical College uses to assess student learning at the program and classroom level Further our goal is to encourage boys to take advantage of CNA Training while still in
PAGE EIGHT ~ Minneapolis Messenger Legal Notices Classified …
Classes will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm-9pm. Call Salina Vo-Tech at 1-800-466-7989 to enroll. Position: Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) Department: Hospital, Head Trauma and Long Term by Salina Area Technical College . No previous experi-ence required. However,
Salina Area Technical College 2562 Centennial Rd. Salina, KS …
Salina Area Technical College 2562 Centennial Rd. Salina, KS 67401 Title: Adjunct Instructor(s) for Certified Nurses Aid (CNA), Certified Medication Aid (CMA) and related courses – Days or Evenings Meet and conduct assigned classes in a professional manner
Approved Minutes 03/15/2005
Brown-Mackie: Brown Mackie, Salina, represented by Linda Henningson, RN, BSN, potential effect on other nursing programs in the area. Pratt Community College is to submit a clinical grid Board of Regents recent realignment of the technical colleges within the KBOR system.