Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Directory Of Local Homeless Service Organizations
And self refferals), TRIPP (weekend prevention program), and Safe Place (National program offering shelter to runaway and homeless youth acquisition and new construction. 152 N. Third St #605 San Jose, CA 95112 Phone: 408 educational classes, case management, vocational
Air Force Nursing
(NTP), Fully Qualified Nurse Clinical (NC) & Nurse Specialist (NCS), Healthcare Weekend and extended hours clinics (by appointment only) are available for Get acquainted with military life with classes covering military law, dress and grooming, etc. 12:00 noon-1:30 p.m
Domestic Abuse Laws In Minnesota – Minnesota House Of …
classes and offer support groups to participating custodial parents. The centers may hold regular classes designed to assist children who have experienced domestic violence and abuse. Centers are required to have on staff, on their board, or otherwise available to them for
North Carolina Migrant Education Program
North Carolina Department of Public Instruction. Program Monitoring Section. Raleigh, (CNA). From the CNA, Here are two examples: attended 4 ESOL classes, showed more confidence in speaking English; attended 3 well baby sessions at clinic, showed understanding of pre-natal self-care.
My Name Is Courtney Harris, And I Am A Sophomore And UNCW …
I also was an assistant teacher for the Sunday school classes at my church. I am a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) I am from Raleigh, NC. I am a senior at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
McDowell Technical Community College – Welcome To McDowell …
(CNA) 652 r0639 Wingate, Cain 652 r0632 Early College Sec. 659 r0411 Nur. Info (LPN & RN) Weekend Classes End (10 weeks) • North Carolina Information Highway (NCIH), also known as the Infor-
Partnership with North Carolina's Division TEACHH EARTH HOME 112 Health Drive Greenville, NC 27834 (919) 413-1960 Group home serving children ages 5-12 WNC Group Home for Autistic Persons, Inc. 1 Kenmore Street Ashville, NC 28803 (828) 277-0204 Group home. 36
Nurse Delegation: Credentials And Training Verification
DSHS 10-217 (REV. 10/2012) Nurse Delegation: Credentials and Training Verification 1. CLIENT NAME 2. DATE OF BIRTH 3. ID / SETTING (OPTIONAL)
… Retrieve Document
Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification. North Carolina and Maryland. Bachelors degree in a Social Service or Human Services field along with a valid driver s license, criminal Background check and drug screen. CNA’S: All shifts available.