Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Directory Of Local Homeless Service Organizations
And self refferals), TRIPP (weekend prevention program), and Safe Place (National program offering shelter to runaway and homeless youth acquisition and new construction. 152 N. Third St #605 San Jose, CA 95112 Phone: 408 educational classes, case management, vocational
Air Force Nursing
(NTP), Fully Qualified Nurse Clinical (NC) & Nurse Specialist (NCS), Healthcare Weekend and extended hours clinics (by appointment only) are available for Get acquainted with military life with classes covering military law, dress and grooming, etc. 12:00 noon-1:30 p.m
Domestic Abuse Laws In Minnesota – Minnesota House Of …
classes and offer support groups to participating custodial parents. The centers may hold regular classes designed to assist children who have experienced domestic violence and abuse. Centers are required to have on staff, on their board, or otherwise available to them for
North Carolina Migrant Education Program
North Carolina Department of Public Instruction. Program Monitoring Section. Raleigh, (CNA). From the CNA, Here are two examples: attended 4 ESOL classes, showed more confidence in speaking English; attended 3 well baby sessions at clinic, showed understanding of pre-natal self-care.
My Name Is Courtney Harris, And I Am A Sophomore And UNCW …
I also was an assistant teacher for the Sunday school classes at my church. I am a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) I am from Raleigh, NC. I am a senior at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
McDowell Technical Community College – Welcome To McDowell …
(CNA) 652 r0639 Wingate, Cain 652 r0632 Early College Sec. 659 r0411 Nur. Info (LPN & RN) Weekend Classes End (10 weeks) • North Carolina Information Highway (NCIH), also known as the Infor-
Partnership with North Carolina's Division TEACHH EARTH HOME 112 Health Drive Greenville, NC 27834 (919) 413-1960 Group home serving children ages 5-12 WNC Group Home for Autistic Persons, Inc. 1 Kenmore Street Ashville, NC 28803 (828) 277-0204 Group home. 36
Nurse Delegation: Credentials And Training Verification
DSHS 10-217 (REV. 10/2012) Nurse Delegation: Credentials and Training Verification 1. CLIENT NAME 2. DATE OF BIRTH 3. ID / SETTING (OPTIONAL)
… Retrieve Document
Fellows will teach while attending classes to earn their teaching certification. North Carolina and Maryland. Bachelors degree in a Social Service or Human Services field along with a valid driver s license, criminal Background check and drug screen. CNA’S: All shifts available.