Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Joliet Junior College Certified Nurse Assistant (7.5 Credit …
Certified Nurse Assistant (7.5 credit hours) 2012 FALL Schedule Uniform Pants (white) & white socks Uniform Shoes (white tennis shoes) $20.00 Will County Center for Community Concerns 1 Doris Avenue Joliet, IL 60433
NA Training Approved Programs List.12.06.12
Southern Arizona Veterans Administration Medical Center [Offered to Southern Arizona Veterans Employees Only] Santa Cruz County Nogales Campus 0152 Nogales 520-287-5583 White Mountain Campus – PC103, M3 0134
HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING PROGRAMS – California Department Of …
county name of program address city zip phone number inc. 10727 white oak avenue, #206 granada hills 91344 (818) 368-5007 san diego western medical training center 1161 east main street st suite 205 el cajon 92021 (619) 588-0488
Medication Aide Training Schools – DADS: The Texas Department …
Michelle White, JD, RN Director, Health Careers Institute Wharton County Junior College Continuing Education 911 Boling Hwy Wharton, TX 77488 Phone: 130 Medical Center Pkwy, Suite 3.2 Huntsville, TX 77340 Phone: (936) 293-3653 .
Basic Nurse Assistant Program
A. White pants or skirt, Registration office at 217-786-2292 or the appropriate LLCC Education Center listed below. Availability of classes is subject to sufficient enrollment. the requirements to be a certified nurse assistant and to determine if you have disqualifying offenses or a
Homemaker Home Health Aide Training Program Facilities Listing
Atlantic County, Inc 600 South White Horse Pike Hammonton NJ 08037 Atlantic 2002-0036 The Medical Center at Princeton 208 Bunn Drive Princeton NJ 08540 Mercer 2006-0249 We Care Health Services, Inc 941 Whitehorse Avenue Suite 90
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
07/21/2003 11080 White Rock Road, Ste 100 Rancho Cordova. ARROWHEAD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER 07/23/2004 400 N. Pepper Ave. Colton 92324-1819. Ramona Fox 909-580-0069. CAREER INSTITUTE Ian Green www.simi.tec.ca.us Classes/Medical
… Retrieve Full Source
Cathy White (954) 942-2388/ 305-655-2299 18425 NW 2nd Ave #345 (305) 653-0387 Jupiter Medical Center 1210 S. Old Dixie Hwy Jupiter 33458- (561) 747-2234 (561) 748-4124 McFatter Tech Center- Broward County (PN) McFatter Vo-Tech (954) 370-8301 Helen Grasso Joanne Zeno
South Carolina NNAAP
Tri-County Technical College-Curriculum CNA P.O. Box 587 Pendleton, SC 29670 Pendleton 864-646-8361 Ravenel Medical Center 5531 Savannah Hwy. Ravenel, SC 29470 Ravenel O(843 -8895000) White Oak Manor York PO Box 629 York, SC 29745 York 803-684-0035
Nurse Aide Training Program – Bucks County Community College
The American Red Cross to become a Certified Nurse Aide. Nursing scrub uniform (white scrub pants, light color scrub top) A white pair of sturdy, non-slip, Medical Examination Form Bucks County Community College
Respect confidential nature of medical information. Reasonable sneakers, tennis shoes) must be mostly white. Watch with a second hand and stethoscope. Campus Locations for CNA classes. Southeast College Alief CE Center: 13803 Bissonnet, 77083 (Bissonnet & Eldridge) South Campus: 1990
Samaritan Nurse Assistant ProgramSaSamaritan Nurse Assistant …
Samaritan CNA Level 2 Acute Care Training Program and clinical experience (no solid white or solid green uniforms) o Shoes for clinical experience (clean with minimal markings and no open toes or heels) Medical Center in Corvallis