Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Joliet Junior College Certified Nurse Assistant (7.5 Credit …
Certified Nurse Assistant (7.5 credit hours) 2012 FALL Schedule Uniform Pants (white) & white socks Uniform Shoes (white tennis shoes) $20.00 Will County Center for Community Concerns 1 Doris Avenue Joliet, IL 60433
NA Training Approved Programs List.12.06.12
Southern Arizona Veterans Administration Medical Center [Offered to Southern Arizona Veterans Employees Only] Santa Cruz County Nogales Campus 0152 Nogales 520-287-5583 White Mountain Campus – PC103, M3 0134
HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING PROGRAMS – California Department Of …
county name of program address city zip phone number inc. 10727 white oak avenue, #206 granada hills 91344 (818) 368-5007 san diego western medical training center 1161 east main street st suite 205 el cajon 92021 (619) 588-0488
Medication Aide Training Schools – DADS: The Texas Department …
Michelle White, JD, RN Director, Health Careers Institute Wharton County Junior College Continuing Education 911 Boling Hwy Wharton, TX 77488 Phone: 130 Medical Center Pkwy, Suite 3.2 Huntsville, TX 77340 Phone: (936) 293-3653 .
Basic Nurse Assistant Program
A. White pants or skirt, Registration office at 217-786-2292 or the appropriate LLCC Education Center listed below. Availability of classes is subject to sufficient enrollment. the requirements to be a certified nurse assistant and to determine if you have disqualifying offenses or a
Homemaker Home Health Aide Training Program Facilities Listing
Atlantic County, Inc 600 South White Horse Pike Hammonton NJ 08037 Atlantic 2002-0036 The Medical Center at Princeton 208 Bunn Drive Princeton NJ 08540 Mercer 2006-0249 We Care Health Services, Inc 941 Whitehorse Avenue Suite 90
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
07/21/2003 11080 White Rock Road, Ste 100 Rancho Cordova. ARROWHEAD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER 07/23/2004 400 N. Pepper Ave. Colton 92324-1819. Ramona Fox 909-580-0069. CAREER INSTITUTE Ian Green www.simi.tec.ca.us Classes/Medical
… Retrieve Full Source
Cathy White (954) 942-2388/ 305-655-2299 18425 NW 2nd Ave #345 (305) 653-0387 Jupiter Medical Center 1210 S. Old Dixie Hwy Jupiter 33458- (561) 747-2234 (561) 748-4124 McFatter Tech Center- Broward County (PN) McFatter Vo-Tech (954) 370-8301 Helen Grasso Joanne Zeno
South Carolina NNAAP
Tri-County Technical College-Curriculum CNA P.O. Box 587 Pendleton, SC 29670 Pendleton 864-646-8361 Ravenel Medical Center 5531 Savannah Hwy. Ravenel, SC 29470 Ravenel O(843 -8895000) White Oak Manor York PO Box 629 York, SC 29745 York 803-684-0035
Nurse Aide Training Program – Bucks County Community College
The American Red Cross to become a Certified Nurse Aide. Nursing scrub uniform (white scrub pants, light color scrub top) A white pair of sturdy, non-slip, Medical Examination Form Bucks County Community College
Respect confidential nature of medical information. Reasonable sneakers, tennis shoes) must be mostly white. Watch with a second hand and stethoscope. Campus Locations for CNA classes. Southeast College Alief CE Center: 13803 Bissonnet, 77083 (Bissonnet & Eldridge) South Campus: 1990
Samaritan Nurse Assistant ProgramSaSamaritan Nurse Assistant …
Samaritan CNA Level 2 Acute Care Training Program and clinical experience (no solid white or solid green uniforms) o Shoes for clinical experience (clean with minimal markings and no open toes or heels) Medical Center in Corvallis